Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #651
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,134

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I do not quite get who you mean when you say that no one accepts the Putin peace proposal, because the powerful Republic of Russia is far from being no one and they accept it.
    Russia can propose that the moon is made of blue cheese also, doesn't mean anyone else will accept such nonsense.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Plus there is now a peace plan in effect created by Russia along with Germany and France while the USA is not included in any talks of PEACE.
    The US has not been involved in any of the Minsk talks. Peace? It's impossible for peace to transpire when the rebels ignore the Minsk documents they sign...

    Ukraine rebels disavow ceasefire at encircled town

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    But I did go back to your opening post and now I recognize that the link report comes from a site called "The Moscow Times" and that meant nothing to me at first but later in this thread that News source had been discredited as Western propaganda and THAT figures.
    Sanoma also publishes Vedomosti (The Record), by far the most well read business newspaper in all of Russia.

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    As such I found a related link in the Yahoo News which is here = 40,000 attend Moscow pro-Putin rally - "Yankee go home"
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  2. #652
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,134

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    The so-called "right" is taken and it is not necessary to be given.
    If that is your base ideology - right is might - then you have no grounds to complain about the actions of the US or any other nation. You can't have it both ways.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  3. #653
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Still doesn't explain how Putin has the right to invade/cause chaos in a sovereign nation.
    See the answer below:
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    If that is your base ideology - right is might - then you have no grounds to complain about the actions of the US or any other nation. You can't have it both ways.
    It is a bit more complicated then that.

    The USA is acting like the Bully of the world, and in the case of the Ukraine then Russia needed to step in and use their Russian might in order to do what is right.

    It is not that Russia had any "right" to interfere, but that it was the right thing to do for Russia to interfere, and to intervene by force in the Ukraine or to use even greater force against the USA's bullying, because Russia is in the right.

    A "right" has to be based on the right things and that is what makes them as a "right" when they are right.

    As in we can not say that the USA has any right to interfere between the Ukraine and Russia because it is not right for the USA to do that, so we do not have that right.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  4. #654
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,025

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    See the answer below:

    It is a bit more complicated then that.

    The USA is acting like the Bully of the world, and in the case of the Ukraine then Russia needed to step in and use their Russian might in order to do what is right.
    How is secretly invading and annexign par to fanother country right?

    It is not that Russia had any "right" to interfere,
    Correct they didnt.
    but that it was the right thing to do for Russia to interfere, and to intervene by force in the Ukraine or to use even greater force against the USA's bullying, because Russia is in the right.
    So if is the right thing to do for the USA to invade and annex part of Russia that would be ok? Seriously you are just daying right makes right.

    A "right" has to be based on the right things and that is what makes them as a "right" when they are right.
    So what "right" did Putin have in invading Ukraine other than Putin wanted to and Russias borders?
    Hint the answer is NONE

    As in we can not say that the USA has any right to interfere between the Ukraine and Russia because it is not right for the USA to do that, so we do not have that right.[/QUOTE]
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  5. #655
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Mr Mearsheimer's credentials crush flog's so called rebuttals.
    Yes I know.

    And that is why I keep putting it back into his face and eyes.

    Of course he also keeps asking me for the proof or evidence and there it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Btw, aren't you tired of wasting your time on somebody who hasn't a clue about what has transpired in Ukraine? Lol.
    I just do not look at it that way, so I do not see it as wasting my time.

    I say your approach was using the truth and the "facts" and I am using a much different tactic.

    He is being a bully as in this case a forum bully, and so the truth and facts are all the same while he is just trying to bully the argument, and to challenge that makes my participation rather much fun against him (and against the others of his kind).

    I keep quoting your comment #369 because that is the facts and the truth in black-and-white and he has to squirm away from that which is pleasant to my eyes.

    Taking this subject very seriously - hell yes, but taking the forced deceptions from a petty Bully is another matter.

    And in sympathy to our other posters - they really are just preaching the propaganda brainwashing that our Government and the News shows are pushing onto the American public, so the posters here are really just following that same despicable example.

    Are we really to blame the blind stupid sheep going to their slaughter? or do we turn the rightful blame against the wolves in the power position of being their Shepherds? as such there is no reason for me to get upset at a sheep.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  6. #656
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,151

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    The USA is acting like the Bully of the world, and in the case of the Ukraine then Russia needed to step in and use their Russian might in order to do what is right.
    Russia is the invader, yet we are the bully? Try again.

  7. #657
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Yes I know.

    And that is why I keep putting it back into his face and eyes.

    Of course he also keeps asking me for the proof or evidence and there it is.


    I just do not look at it that way, so I do not see it as wasting my time.

    I say your approach was using the truth and the "facts" and I am using a much different tactic.

    He is being a bully as in this case a forum bully, and so the truth and facts are all the same while he is just trying to bully the argument, and to challenge that makes my participation rather much fun against him (and against the others of his kind).

    I keep quoting your comment #369 because that is the facts and the truth in black-and-white and he has to squirm away from that which is pleasant to my eyes.

    Taking this subject very seriously - hell yes, but taking the forced deceptions from a petty Bully is another matter.

    And in sympathy to our other posters - they really are just preaching the propaganda brainwashing that our Government and the News shows are pushing onto the American public, so the posters here are really just following that same despicable example.

    Are we really to blame the blind stupid sheep going to their slaughter? or do we turn the rightful blame against the wolves in the power position of being their Shepherds? as such there is no reason for me to get upset at a sheep.
    I hear ya man.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #658
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I hear ya man.
    Group hug group hug

  9. #659
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Russia is the invader, yet we are the bully? Try again.
    These Putin fanboys will happily sleepwalk us into a third world war if we let them so lets not

  10. #660
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    08-25-17 @ 02:13 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,127

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    When they left their bases without their insignia or other and took over control of civilian Ukrainian parts of Crimea they WERE invading, followed by annexation.
    So yeah they INVADED and continue to do so in eastern Ukraine.
    I will ask you again
    How does an internal Ukrainian situation give Putin the right to secretly invade and annex part of another country?
    National Security. Russia's Black Sea fleet sits in Crimea. It's kinda funny you even ask that.. because it's pretty simple. But I doubt you knew that US Navy in 2013 was trying to "butter" up the those living in Crimea. Another point of view.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. H.L Mencken

Page 66 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •