Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #601
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I make no apologies for being correct on this point.
    Who's surprised in a wingers unwillingness to apologise.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #602
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Two plus two equals four is an opinion?

    This is classic socialist relativism, suddenly Obama is giving an "opinion" when he says "you can keep your plan...." and the evidence of a ballistics expert in court is also an opinion.

    Everything is an opinion so that it can't be a lie...when "you can keep your plan, as opinion OR facts was absolutely WRONG....but it opinion wrong so that's OK, let's elect another one just like him.

    I have two words for that: Bull and ****
    That is your opinion.

    Of course I do not mean anything negative by calling it as your opinion, as I try hard to respect the opinions of others even when they are wrong.

    We all really do have the same FACTS and we each just interpret the facts in our own different ways.

    And an honest opinion is never a lie even when the opinion is dead wrong, because being mistaken is not a lie.

    What the right-wing warmongers on this thread are doing is being honest but their honesty is based on their cruel and cold perception.

    They take the facts and interpret the facts into their warmongering and their hateful ideas and the BIGGEST problem with them is that they are being honest in their cold cruel opinions.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  3. #603
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,492

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    That is your opinion.

    Of course I do not mean anything negative by calling it as your opinion, as I try hard to respect the opinions of others even when they are wrong.

    We all really do have the same FACTS and we each just interpret the facts in our own different ways.

    And an honest opinion is never a lie even when the opinion is dead wrong, because being mistaken is not a lie.

    What the right-wing warmongers on this thread are doing is being honest but their honesty is based on their cruel and cold perception.

    They take the facts and interpret the facts into their warmongering and their hateful ideas and the BIGGEST problem with them is that they are being honest in their cold cruel opinions.


    I have no ****ing idea what you are trying to say...it reads like a first year college essay where no studying has been done
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #604
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I have no ****ing idea what you are trying to say...it reads like a first year college essay where no studying has been done
    Get used to it

    This guy has had it clearly explained to him the difference between what is fact and what is opinion yet still subjectively chooses to conflate the two This is something even a child would understand.
    Last edited by flogger; 02-18-15 at 12:56 PM.

  5. #605
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,492

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Get used to it

    This guy has had it clearly explained to him the difference between what is fact and what is opinion yet still subjectively chooses to conflate the two This is something even a child would understand.
    I have another option than getting used to it.

    There's always the guy at the dinner party who will interject with verbiage to sound intelligent not realizing the conversation was intended to be entertainment; not a sophomoric exercise in philosophical masturbation laden with cliche'
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #606
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krasnodar, Russia
    Last Seen
    06-09-15 @ 08:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    864

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    The Donetsk rebels shelled their own territory once again:



    BBC reporters got under fire in Donetsk airport.

  7. #607
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    He doesn't have to because it's not read by 99.999999999999% of the population.
    Uhhh....yeah.

    According to your math, less then one person in Russia reads the Russian Times?

    Okaaaaaaaay.

  8. #608
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Uhhh....yeah.

    According to your math, less then one person in Russia reads the Russian Times?

    Okaaaaaaaay.
    A) The Moscow Times.

    B) It only has a circulation of 35,000, is not available on newstands, and is primarily read by Western Ex-Pats not native Russians. By my math .02% of the Russian population reads the Moscow Times. 35000 divided by 146 million.

  9. #609
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    This guy has had it clearly explained to him the difference between what is fact and what is opinion yet still subjectively chooses to conflate the two
    Well that is your opinion.

    The problem is just that you are presenting your own opinions as the facts, while your own opinions are not the facts.

    There is an old name for that perspective which is called self-righteousness.

    As in you are being self-righteous.

    So yes I do understand your pompous explanation, and it is simply wrong.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  10. #610
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    Well that is your opinion.
    No thats a fact

    The problem is just that you are presenting your own opinions as the facts, while your own opinions are not the facts.
    No I'm presenting my facts as facts. If they are not then be sure to let me know specifically which one I have misrepresented

    So yes I do understand your pompous explanation, and it is simply wrong.
    Given you still do not know the difference between fact and opinion (despite my pains to explain it for you as simply as I can) I'm more than happy to let others judge that for themselves.

Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •