Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #591
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    The Moscow Times is a foreign-owned newspaper published Mon-Fri in Russia.
    All of the American Newspapers and TV News and Cable News and even international News are controlled by massive corporations who have their own agendas being pushed into the population.

    So if the Moscow-Times is controlled or "influenced" by the USA or by the UK then yes I would say it would be as corrupt and misleading as our own News sources.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  2. #592
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,143

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    So if the Moscow-Times is controlled or "influenced" by the USA or by the UK then yes I would say it would be as corrupt and misleading as our own News sources.
    Lol. The Moscow Times is owned by Sanoma Oyj which is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  3. #593
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Lol. The Moscow Times is owned by Sanoma Oyj which is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
    I see no reason not to expect that to be infected with the CIA.

    I see it as relevant that the Sanoma Oyj media group has been removed from publishing in the Ukraine this year 2015.

    So I still suspect that the Moscow-Times would still be as corrupt and misleading as our own American News sources who are controlled by massive corporations who have their own agendas being pushed into the population.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  4. #594
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I see no reason not to expect that to be infected with the CIA.

    I see it as relevant that the Sanoma Oyj media group has been removed from publishing in the Ukraine this year 2015.

    So I still suspect that the Moscow-Times would still be as corrupt and misleading as our own American News sources who are controlled by massive corporations who have their own agendas being pushed into the population.
    Except, Westerners are the good guys, always, and never publish propaganda anywhere. And the opposite is true of the rest and always.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #595
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Except, Westerners are the good guys, always, and never publish propaganda anywhere. And the opposite is true of the rest and always.
    I know I know .... If only they were a bit more like the noble Russian totalitarian autocracy you so admire .... tsk !

  6. #596
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I know I know .... If only they were a bit more like the noble Russian totalitarian autocracy you so admire .... tsk !
    As usual, you have to put words in someone's mouth in order to advance your idiotic argument. Learn what a strawman is and stop looking like an idiot for using them. I never said that the Russian government was squeaky clean, I just pointed out that neither are Western governments and that light always sends the cockroaches fleeing.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #597
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    As usual, you have to put words in someone's mouth in order to advance your idiotic argument. Learn what a strawman is and stop looking like an idiot for using them. I never said that the Russian government was squeaky clean, I just pointed out that neither are Western governments and that light always sends the cockroaches fleeing.
    There is no moral equivalency between Putins mafia oligarchy and the West, much as you try to assert otherwise.

  8. #598
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    There is no moral equivalency between Putins mafia oligarchy and the West, much as you try to assert otherwise.
    And only the most patronising anywhere think themselves always superior. The disillusioned.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #599
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And only the most patronising anywhere think themselves always superior. The disillusioned.
    I make no apologies for being correct on this point.

  10. #600
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,475

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I have seen this said before and I really do not get the point.

    Everything is an opinion, as we are all humans and our opinions do count.

    President Obama gives his opinion and President Putin gives his opinion and they count.

    Unless you see your own opinions as facts while every other opinion is just an opinion, as if being an opinion degrades the truth which it does not.

    In a Court trial people give their testimony based on their belief and understanding and opinions and it is "evidence" and opinions have always been evidence and always will be.

    I figure that you are just trying to cop-out as if your own opinions are FACTS and then you can deny the truth given to you by others.

    If you do not respect the opinions of others then the defect is in your self and not in our evidence.
    Two plus two equals four is an opinion?

    This is classic socialist relativism, suddenly Obama is giving an "opinion" when he says "you can keep your plan...." and the evidence of a ballistics expert in court is also an opinion.

    Everything is an opinion so that it can't be a lie...when "you can keep your plan, as opinion OR facts was absolutely WRONG....but it opinion wrong so that's OK, let's elect another one just like him.

    I have two words for that: Bull and ****
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •