Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #511
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    I have seen this said before and I really do not get the point.
    Perhaps I should clarify that for you then. An opinion is a subjective interpretation a fact is not

    Everything is an opinion, as we are all humans and our opinions do count.
    Facts are not opinions

    Unless you see your own opinions as facts while every other opinion is just an opinion, as if being an opinion degrades the truth which it does not.
    The difference being I use facts to qualify my opinion rather than using the subjective interpretation of somebody else's opinions to buttress petty bigotries

    In a Court trial people give their testimony based on their belief and understanding and opinions and it is "evidence" and opinions have always been evidence and always will be.
    No evidence is evidence and can be incontravertibly recognised as such. Opinion is subjective and therefore open to multiple interpretation

    I figure that you are just trying to cop-out as if your own opinions are FACTS and then you can deny the truth given to you by others.
    I have at all times qualified my position using fact rather than opinion on this issue

    If you do not respect the opinions of others then the defect is in your self and not in our evidence.
    I respect verifiable fact over belief and opinion every time. It serves me well. You for example clearly believe the US is responsible for what has happened in Ukraine irrespective of the complete lack of facts or evidence that would support such a contention and based on any opinion that feeds your anti US xenophobia. I do not
    Last edited by flogger; 02-13-15 at 04:42 PM.

  2. #512
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Western propaganda!
    I provided the statistics at least 5 times by now, I suggest you take your Muscovite propaganda to the RT echo chamber, this is a website in a free nation and your lies get no play here.

  3. #513
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Everybody knows the difference between NATO and the European Union.
    Apparently you do not sir.

    Your false characterisation of Russia's negotiations with Ukraine diminish your argument. Ukraine applied and subsequently withdrew their application to join NATO.
    You can blather on all you bloody want, the current situation started with Russia waging economic warfare on the Ukraine because they attempted to join into the EU association agreement, not NATO and no amount of your bull**** will change that undeniable fact. End of.

    They negotiated with the EU and Russia on economic alliance and chose Russia in the end, that is where the West and face, your got their knickers in a knot. Deal with it because Russia drew their line.
    No they did not join the laughable Customs Union consisting of Kazakhstan, Belarus and Russia, they chose the EU association agreement, and that is when Russia waged economic warfare against them but even then the majority of Ukrainians supported entrance into the EU and came out in mass to protest during Euromaidan. Once again the majority of Ukrainians supported both Euromaidan and entrance into the EU and you have once again already been provided with the numerous polls proving these undeniable facts.

  4. #514
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    I provided the statistics at least 5 times by now, I suggest you take your Muscovite propaganda to the RT echo chamber, this is a website in a free nation and your lies get no play here.
    Sorry but you're a sneeze at DP, and haven't been around the echo chamber long enough to know whether or not the moon is blue, green or composed of cheese. Perhaps you might go to the hollow where your brethren dwell and take a nap.

    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday that Al Jazeera is gaining more prominence in the U.S. because it offers "real news" -- something she said American media were falling far short of doing.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #515
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post

    Everything is an opinion,
    No a fact is not an opinion it is a fact.
    opinion
    o·pin·ion
    əˈpinyən/
    noun
    noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions

    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.


    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=opinion+define

    fact
    fakt/
    noun
    noun: fact; plural noun: facts

    a thing that is indisputably the case.


    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=fact+define

    In a Court trial people give their testimony based on their belief and understanding and opinions and it is "evidence" and opinions have always been evidence and always will be.
    Only expert opinions are admissible as evidence in a court of law and only when those opinions are based in scientific fact; such as, DNA evidence and fingerprint analysis, the assertion that opinion itself is the same as evidence is laughable in the extreme.

  6. #516
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Sorry but you're a sneeze at DP, and haven't been around the echo chamber long enough to know whether or not the moon is blue, green or composed of cheese. Perhaps you might go to the hollow where your brethren dwell and take a nap.

    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday that Al Jazeera is gaining more prominence in the U.S. because it offers "real news" -- something she said American media were falling far short of doing.
    Well she's dumber than a box of rocks because Al Jazeera is a Qatari state owned propaganda mill directly funded and operated by the Wahhabist al-Thani royal family, if you disagree provide a single solitary article from Al Jazeera critical of the Qatari regime, and while you're at it sport provide a single solitary Russia Today article critical of Putin. I'll be waiting with baited breath. Furthermore; I'll reiiterate my point that EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY press freedom index on the planet lists the US press as free and fair and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY press freedom index on the planet lists the Russian Federation's press as not free.
    Last edited by face, your; 02-14-15 at 04:18 AM.

  7. #517
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,128

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday that Al Jazeera is gaining more prominence in the U.S. because it offers "real news" -- something she said American media were falling far short of doing.
    You still mangle facts.

    Hillary Clinton is not the Secretary of State. That would be Kerry.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  8. #518
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    I provided the statistics at least 5 times by now, I suggest you take your Muscovite propaganda to the RT echo chamber, this is a website in a free nation and your lies get no play here.
    No johhny come lately, websites are everywhere and anywhere. And do you believe your opinion is all that gets play anywhere, lol. A mighty high opinion you have of yourself.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #519
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    You still mangle facts.

    Hillary Clinton is not the Secretary of State. That would be Kerry.
    A bit dated article, you'd have noticed if you read, but then you don't care. Actually, you should watch, yes its available, the video of her testimony before congress on this subject. You might (should) be embarrassed about the American press.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #520
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    Well she's dumber than a box of rocks because Al Jazeera is a Qatari state owned propaganda mill directly funded and operated by the Wahhabist al-Thani royal family, if you disagree provide a single solitary article from Al Jazeera critical of the Qatari regime, and while you're at it sport provide a single solitary Russia Today article critical of Putin. I'll be waiting with baited breath. Furthermore; I'll reiiterate my point that EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY press freedom index on the planet lists the US press as free and fair and EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY press freedom index on the planet lists the Russian Federation's press as not free.
    Speaking of dumber than rocks.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •