Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    That is correct if Russia ever wanted to reclaim Alaska THEN then at that time the USA would have a legitimate reason to get involved.

    As it is in the Ukraine the USA has no business with interfering there.


    =======================================



    The Eastern side has long history as Russian territory along with the people speaking Russian and belonging to the Orthodox Church and traditions which make the Eastern Ukraine and the Crimea as being a part of Russia.

    I realize that the USA has been pressuring and bribing the former Soviet Republics into joining the Western alliance and NATO which meant that the USA was instigating the hostilities with Russia and now that hostility has blossomed.

    Honestly I believe that if our USA's petty efforts were to succeed then Russia would launch a first strike against us - and rightly so.

    Fortunately for me is that I feel much safer by knowing our fate rest in the competent hands of their President Putin instead of the worries I have from our own American war mongers getting us all killed.
    lol the ukraine including the crimea is an internationally recognized sovereign state and putin is an internationally recognized war criminal.

  2. #212
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,267

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    ....unlike our drone-loving President, a recognized Peace Prize recipient.

    Yes, truth is stranger than fiction.

  3. #213
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,099

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    ....unlike our drone-loving President, a recognized Peace Prize recipient. Yes, truth is stranger than fiction.
    Let us know when Mr. Obama invades and annexes foreign territory.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

  4. #214
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,001

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Lol. That makes you both wrong then. So, where is your allegiance? Why are you dismissive of US annexations?? That's peculiar. And sorry, but Putin doesn't give a **** what you think. Not unlike any other country would do, he's looking out for Russia's interests. And you righties always make a right out of two wrongs.
    The US in recent history hasn't annexed anything.
    I agree Putin doesn't give a crap what I think, megalomaniacs don't tend to concern themselves with others.
    Most countries don't secretly invade and annex parts of other countries. Occasionally they openly invade and annex parts but we are striving for a world that no longer does this.
    When have I said 2 wrongs MAKE a right? Nope that would be your argument.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  5. #215
    The Expert
    JP Cusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hollywood, MD. USA, 20636
    Last Seen
    04-22-15 @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    lol the ukraine including the crimea is an internationally recognized sovereign state and putin is an internationally recognized war criminal.
    If we let the Western propaganda define reality then that would be accurate, but when we judge the reality based on truth and justice then it is not.

    I certainly view President Putin as a brilliant diplomat and strategist and Leader.

    The reason that we are still safe and alive here in the USA is because President Putin does not call our pretentious bluff and defy our petty bullying.

    Our own American government makes us here in the USA unsafe and insecure, so thank God that President Putin is protecting us from our own folly.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    SIGNATURE: JP Cusick
    Mr. Know-it-all, sir.

  6. #216
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    The US in recent history hasn't annexed anything.
    I agree Putin doesn't give a crap what I think, megalomaniacs don't tend to concern themselves with others.
    Most countries don't secretly invade and annex parts of other countries. Occasionally they openly invade and annex parts but we are striving for a world that no longer does this.
    When have I said 2 wrongs MAKE a right? Nope that would be your argument.
    Imperialism has broad meanings, look it up, imperialistic actions don't necessitate, but certainly include, physical occupation, an imperialisticly powerful US has forced its will upon weaker nations the world over for a plethora of reasons, but resources exploitation has been chief amongst them.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #217
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by face, your View Post
    lol the ukraine including the crimea is an internationally recognized sovereign state and putin is an internationally recognized war criminal.
    Right, every time ten Western nations get together and make a declaration, it's international in its authority, because we all know that when they pull their pants on in the morning, the whole worlds dressed.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #218
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 09:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,267

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Let us know when Mr. Obama invades and annexes foreign territory.
    Foreign territory? Strange glasses you wear.

    The other side of a river is a foreign territory?

  9. #219
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,133

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Cusick View Post
    The reason that we are still safe and alive here in the USA is because President Putin does not call our pretentious bluff and defy our petty bullying.
    Our petty bullying? We weren't the ones who walked into Crimea, said "It's ours", held a globally-unrecognized referendum to make it official and then started sending weapons to our ethnic cousins next door to start a ****storm.

  10. #220
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,099

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Foreign territory? Strange glasses you wear.

    The other side of a river is a foreign territory?
    If you want to go back in history, Moscow is situated on land that was originally Ukrainian.

    Do you have anything... contemporary?


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •