Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 906

Thread: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan' [W:479]

  1. #181
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,391

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFirst View Post
    There was a nice article in The Guardian.


    It's nice because it clearly shows complete ignorance and arrogance of the west over Crimea, over Ukraine and Russia. These people cannot undestand the obvious fact - that Russia didn't need to conduct psychological operations, or propaganda actions to win the hearts and minds of Crimeans. Because Crimeans are normal Russian people and Crimea was always part of Russia that accidentally appeared abroad.

    Russians love Russia simply because it's Russia, not because of Putin's propaganda.
    You are right they didn't need to use psychological operations they used military operations, much more direct and the effect is immediate.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #182
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,391

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFirst View Post
    When Ukrainians left Soviet Union (that was another name of Russia, factually), nobody started to kill them.
    ????? has nothing to do with what I said.
    However Putin's thugs ARE killing people in Ukraine.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #183
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,391

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by bardak View Post
    Yes, yes, yes, we are poor and do not understand anything. Only one western world carries peace and democracy, and we are the evil Russian. Vodka, balalaika, bear...
    You asked a question I answered. I in turn asked you one and YOU replied with total BS.
    Playing silly games will not change the fact that Russia invaded and annexed part of another country.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  4. #184
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,881

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by bardak View Post
    The Truth? All would live happily ever after with Ukrainian Nazis? I must say the inhabitants of Crimea about it. And then they, too, would like to volunteer battalions with the Nazis bombed the Donbass, and their cunning lured Putin in Russia.
    Dobroye utro! Lol. Pokhmelye?

    Quote Originally Posted by bardak View Post
    You lived in the Crimea, as you say. Do not really understand the sentiments of the local population?
    Don't blame others for a problem of your own making. You were the dumb-asses who who gave Crimea to Ukraine in 1954.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine General James 'Chaos' Mattis

  5. #185
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,370

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    For obvious reasons, Russia wanted to hold Crimea. It wanted to keep NATO out of its soft underbelly. What's wrong with that?
    Fine...let Russia have Crimea. I hope they choke on it.
    But why did they need to start a ****storm in Eastern Ukraine?

  6. #186
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,370

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    However Putin's thugs ARE killing people in Ukraine.
    Including the 300 people who were doing nothing but flying in a passenger plane.

  7. #187
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,629

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Fine...let Russia have Crimea. I hope they choke on it.
    But why did they need to start a ****storm in Eastern Ukraine?
    Because their bellicose enemies are trying to move into Eastern Ukraine?

  8. #188
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,629

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Including the 300 people who were doing nothing but flying in a passenger plane.
    If you're referring to MH17, you've been fooled, as intended. Putin and Russia and their Ukranian rebels did not shoot that plane down. Somebody else did, most likely the Kiev government.

    That operation was what they call a False Flag operation.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,391

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Fine...let Russia have Crimea. I hope they choke on it.
    But why did they need to start a ****storm in Eastern Ukraine?
    Well aside from Putin's desire to claim as much territory as possible he wants a land bridge to Crimea.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krasnodar, Russia
    Last Seen
    06-09-15 @ 08:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    864

    Re: U.S.: Putin's Peace Proposal for Ukraine is Nothing But 'Occupation Plan'

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    If 99% of the people wanted in Kamchatka, or Siberia to leave Russia would you approve it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFirst View Post
    When Ukrainians left Soviet Union (that was another name of Russia, factually), nobody started to kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    ????? has nothing to do with what I said.
    You should have lessons of logic.

Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •