Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

  1. #61
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    What's yours? How does occupying Iraq forever stop terrorism? Take the Paris attackers for instance - they were born in France, had likely never been to Iraq. Yet you think that occupying Iraq would stop them? How?
    They were also trained and motivated by the terrorists that are taking over in the ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Depends- you posed a wide open question-
    Its not that wide-if the specific measures you suggest prove ineffective-then what?

  3. #63
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,861

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its not that wide-if the specific measures you suggest prove ineffective-then what?
    It is wide- what type of issue/problem/rogue Govt and where?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    It is wide- what type of issue/problem/rogue Govt and where?
    We aren't talking about abstraction here-ISIS, man. ISIS is what we are talking about. If all the things we are trying now fail-THEN WHAT?

  5. #65
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,861

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    We aren't talking about abstraction here-ISIS, man. ISIS is what we are talking about. If all the things we are trying now fail-THEN WHAT?
    Took ya long enough for details.
    We are not failing- take the knot out of your panties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Took ya long enough for details.
    We are not failing- take the knot out of your panties.
    And here we are back at my initial question you seem to want to dance around-if all other measures fail and ISIS continues-THEN WHAT?
    Its a pretty straightforward question.

  7. #67
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,861

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And here we are back at my initial question you seem to want to dance around-if all other measures fail and ISIS continues-THEN WHAT?
    Its a pretty straightforward question.
    How is ISIL doing now?
    Losing territory.
    No dancing, jut not freaking out like some are.
    The what if's - Well if my Aunt had ball's she would be my Uncle- Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    How is ISIL doing now?
    Losing territory.
    No dancing, jut not freaking out like some are.
    The what if's - Well if my Aunt had ball's she would be my Uncle- Right.
    In other words you don't want to go there. Thats all you had to say.

  9. #69
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,861

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In other words you don't want to go there. Thats all you had to say.
    No, I am not Chicken Little going into my crystal ball and wondering what should be done.

    You seem to have answers- If negotiations with Iran fail and they proceed to being a nuclear power- do you suggest what-
    Sanctions increased
    A blockade - that is an act of War.
    Bombing them into submission?
    Placing troops on the ground to destroy their nuke facilities.
    Tell me. What would you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Canadian soldiers clash with ISIL in Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    No, I am not Chicken Little going into my crystal ball and wondering what should be done.

    You seem to have answers- If negotiations with Iran fail and they proceed to being a nuclear power- do you suggest what-
    Sanctions increased
    A blockade - that is an act of War.
    Bombing them into submission?
    Placing troops on the ground to destroy their nuke facilities.
    Tell me. What would you do.
    This thread is about ISIS being killed by Canadians. There are plenty of threads about Iran, maybe take this q there.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •