Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 972

Thread: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I think it is so pathetic that Ivy League colleges produce students who believe wealth and the issuance of grades are analogous.
    Remember, some of these posters were born with a silver spoon stuck up their ass.

  2. #472
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Can't you at least try to hide your contempt a little bit?
    People like TurtleDude are clueless about how most people live. Just read his postings. He continually brags about his wealth, accomplishments and his knowledge, while at the same time berating those who didn't have his dad's ass to crawl back into when the going gets rough. In truth, he is just one pathetic dude who is full of himself.

  3. #473
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,685

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    People like TurtleDude are clueless about how most people live. Just read his postings. He continually brags about his wealth, accomplishments and his knowledge, while at the same time berating those who didn't have his dad's ass to crawl back into when the going gets rough. In truth, he is just one pathetic dude who is full of himself.
    jealous much?

  4. #474
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,264

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    Nothing defines "american exceptionalism" better than prolonged economic stagnation for 95%
    Yet people still vote for the liberals and progressives that count on keeping this statuesque, to keep their voters...

  5. #475
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    jealous much?
    It's not what these people do to me, it's what they do to society in general that is the problem. I imagine when the divide between top and bottom gets too great, there will be a change. The poor will only allow themselves to be exploited for so long.

  6. #476
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,264

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    why did you say this and then provide a graph that is not supporting your argument?
    That's pretty common knowledge you can look up.

  7. #477
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Sorry, I don't consider newsmax a source.


    But stop and think about what you posted.


    we know NJ has a 68% home ownership rate.


    How many are middle class in NJ vs how many are upper class?


    Follow the logic and hopefully you will see where your point doesnt make much sense.
    Why dont you, who is trying to prove your point of middle class ownership, provide the data to prove your point, instead of asking me to prove your point?

    The answer is, because your argument is too lazy to do so, because it would rather rely on speculation and negation of fact disproving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #478
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,264

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Well poor people pay taxes and consume goods. So one way or another can you tell me how the money you received was in some way NOT from a poor person.
    Nope.
    Thank you
    When we stop paying for SNAP, Earned Income Credit, and other hand-outs, you might have a point.

  9. #479
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    People like TurtleDude are clueless about how most people live. Just read his postings. He continually brags about his wealth, accomplishments and his knowledge, while at the same time berating those who didn't have his dad's ass to crawl back into when the going gets rough. In truth, he is just one pathetic dude who is full of himself.


    Perhaps you should take your rub fest to the basement?

  10. #480
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    There are still a few "blue dog" Democrats, to be sure.

    But my point was this: Who do you think finances campaigns? It takes a lot of money to run, after all.
    Yes, and the issue remains the stupid voters who buy the ads and never research to verify their accuracy. You see, there is no question that Obama cut the deficit in half but the context is he had record deficits of over a trillion dollars that he cut in half. When he made that promise the deficit was 400 plus billion so cutting a 400 billion dollar deficit would make that 200 billion not a half a trillion dollars as he has done.

Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •