Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 972

Thread: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

  1. #311
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,496

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You don't know what the Earned Income Credit is. Do you?
    You do not know poor do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  2. #312
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,496

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Its an obvious exception to the rule. Unless you can prove that Google is the norm, in the private market. Can ya?
    You put it out there- no changes after my friend.
    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  3. #313
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    You do not know poor do you?
    I'm one of ten kids. My father was a mechanic, my mom a secretary. Want to rethink that most idiotic statement since you don't know me, anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #314
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    You put it out there- no changes after my friend.
    Thanks for playing.
    There wasn't any change. Anyone with half a brain knows your example in no way represents the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #315
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,496

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm one of ten kids. My father was a mechanic, my mom a secretary. Want to rethink that most idiotic statement since you don't know me, anyway?
    I was going by your ignorant statement on the poor.
    What else would a person think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  6. #316
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,169

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    I was going by your ignorant statement on the poor.
    What else would a person think.
    What happened was that I blew your argument out of the water and just like any Liberal, you were forced to make it personal.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #317
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,496

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There wasn't any change. Anyone with half a brain knows your example in no way represents the norm.
    You give me to much credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  8. #318
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,496

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What happened was that I blew your argument out of the water and just like any Liberal, you were forced to make it personal.
    Wrong again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  9. #319
    Tavern Bartender
    Mating season! WooHoo!
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,120
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    The top 1% make only $717,000 annually?

    ****, the Vancouver Canucks don't have a player under $980,000, and if you add up the rosters of the NBA, MLB, movie stars, Hip hoppers, pro golfers, the NFL and Nascar drivers, you have few billion there.

    Not that i matters. The number is just a number. Who says a football player or a movie star has to give away money because someone doesn't earn as much? They don't have the ability to score touchdowns or enthrall us with make believe. They didn't bother with an education and have to work at Mac's Milk.

    So?
    When it comes to the point when the general public cannot afford to pay the ever so increasing salaries through ticket sales and $12 beers, then yeah, they'll be "giving away" their money. At the rate that we are going, it will happen.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #320
    Tavern Bartender
    Mating season! WooHoo!
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,120
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Oddly enough, you don't fear vesting massive power in the hands of the state even though it is states that are the historic oppressors of people. Here is a list of the Forbes 400. Tell me in what way any of those people pose a threat to you.

    The Richest People in America List - Forbes
    For ****'s sake, Fletch... they are the ones who are indirectly governing. You think they donate gobs of cash and offer posh post-political career jobs cuz they're charitable?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •