Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 972

Thread: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

  1. #271
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,939

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    I have no idea how to judge that against the top 10% here.
    Where are you on the income ladder? | University Affairs
    As well, I found it somewhat curious that StatsCan decided to focus on high-income earners in their release. To be in the top 10% of earners in Canada, you needed to have a total income of around $80,400; for the top 5%, it was $102,300; and for the top 1%, it was $191,100. Perhaps not surprisingly, high-income Canadians tended to be highly educated – 67.1% of the top 1% had attained a university degree compared with 20.9% of all Canadians aged 15 and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #272
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,939

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Total, including, sales, fees, dues, and all the other confiscatory polices one must pay.



    Nada, as it was a meaningless amount to anyone.

    pquote]Who say what in tax reduction?

    Say what in who reduction tax? o.O




    que?[/QUOTE]
    Nada-

    The legacy of the Bush tax cuts, in four charts - The Washington Post


    The Bush tax cuts- some say the rich benefited - some say middle class did- who received what?
    I used a family of 4 - differing incomes.
    I thought that would make it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  3. #273
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Where are you on the income ladder? | University Affairs
    As well, I found it somewhat curious that StatsCan decided to focus on high-income earners in their release. To be in the top 10% of earners in Canada, you needed to have a total income of around $80,400; for the top 5%, it was $102,300; and for the top 1%, it was $191,100. Perhaps not surprisingly, high-income Canadians tended to be highly educated – 67.1% of the top 1% had attained a university degree compared with 20.9% of all Canadians aged 15 and over.
    Oh well Hell we are in Canada's top 10% also. 8)
    32 Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  4. #274
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    This is only the top 1% of the United States. I was referencing the top 1% of global earners.
    Ah, okay. So it does seem like the gap is much wider in the US.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #275
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post


    this is only true if the the economy is a zero sum came. since it sin't a zero sum game then this line of logic is invalid.
    Does it not depend on a robust economy? How can the 99% spend when most of the money is collecting dust in some foreign account?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  6. #276
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Ok. Here are the dots. Its not freedom you want but a free ride. If power is what you fear, you would not put ever more power into the hands of the state.
    It's has noting to do with any free ride. It's to do with the fact that those with money have the power. Don't pretend I am not right.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #277
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    you are kidding, right?

    there is no magical pool of money to draw from......

    the economy is continually growing

    as some businesses start, others fail

    maybe this will help you understand better

    when anyone opens a business, the most that can be lost is what is invested? yes.....so 100%

    when a business succeeds, what is the most that can be made? let me help you, the answer is infinity

    no one knows how big that business could get, or how successful

    as it grows, it adds to the total economy just as the failed business detracts from it

    as long as we have businesses growing faster, and bigger than the combined losses of those that failed, the economy continue to grow

    wealth is NOT a zero sum game.......how rich you get, doesnt affect me one iota

    so wealth has absolutely NOTHING to do with wages..........

    Wages are stagnant for the middle class because we have lost a lot of our manufacturing base to other countries

    those people who used to work on the assembly line, are now working at any low paying job they can find

    because they have little to no salable skills......

    skills is what determines income.....PERIOD

    rant over
    How can a business grow when there is no money to be made?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #278
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    NJ home ownership rate is at 65%

    that's the majority.

    Where do you live, I bet you are wrong.

    oh CT?

    even higher 68.5%


    you were saying?
    Um, that is a percent of homes owned overall, not a percent of homes owned by "the middle class".

    You lost track of your own argument.

    edit:
    The least affordable U.S. markets, and the percentage of homes for sale in each where median-income Americans can afford to buy, are:
    San Francisco, 14 percent
    Los Angeles, 23 percent
    Orange County, Calif., 24 percent
    New York/New Jersey Metro, 25 percent
    San Diego, 28 percent
    Ventura County, Calif., 29 percent
    San Jose, Calif., 34 percent
    Fairfield County, Conn., 37 percent
    Honolulu, 39 percent
    Oakland, Calif., 40 percent.
    In addition, some popular metro areas had particularly steep drops in affordability in the past year. In Denver, the share of affordable homes slid to 50 percent from 67 percent. The figure fell to 29 percent from 43 percent in Ventura County, and to 48 percent from 62 percent in San Antonio.

    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Moneynews.com/Economy/hom...#ixzz3PP7fhZHG
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 01-20-15 at 06:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #279
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,574

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Every consumer, rich or poor, is in part responsible for creating jobs......
    No rich person ever gave me a job, except my Uncle Sam.....
    How many poor people hired you to work for their company?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #280
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How many poor people hired you to work for their company?
    all of the ones we sold electricity to....customers who like to cook, light up their homes, have air conditioning, etc.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •