Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 972

Thread: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

  1. #261
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,168
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    uhm I cant decipher this post.



    my question stands, who lives in all these middle class homes all over this country if the middle class is shrinking?


    Simple question.
    Don't know about where YOU live, but where I live, they are rented out to people who can't afford to buy a house.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  2. #262
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,518

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    uhm I cant decipher this post.



    my question stands, who lives in all these middle class homes all over this country if the middle class is shrinking?


    Simple question.
    Answered- Stop and ask as you drive back to Upscaleville- Why, hell, hire some poor guy to drive your car and ask them who lives there. How the hell would I know.
    Cannot decipher. It was colored in pink, so you may have trouble seeing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  3. #263
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,518

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    Don't know about where YOU live, but where I live, they are rented out to people who can't afford to buy a house.
    Nice. Very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  4. #264
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    I see houses being built- Must be a booming economy.
    I see no Police- Must be no crime.


    Wasn't my question nor my point.


    If the middle class is "shrinking" what is happening to all those middle class homes and neighborhoods throuought america?




    I actually can explain it to you so that you can understand, they are going nowhere, but they are keeping less and less of thier paychecks as the tax burdends, fees, insurance mandates grow. Only a small portion of it has to do with income and inflation.


    Fact is, the US middle class has a rather comfy lifestyle that affords them to be able to take on more debt to live the way they "CHOOSE" to live.


    There is shrinkage, (except texas actually where it is growing), but the rich man is only a small piece of your puzzle.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  5. #265
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    Don't know about where YOU live, but where I live, they are rented out to people who can't afford to buy a house.
    NJ home ownership rate is at 65%

    that's the majority.

    Where do you live, I bet you are wrong.

    oh CT?

    even higher 68.5%


    you were saying?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #266
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Answered- Stop and ask as you drive back to Upscaleville- Why, hell, hire some poor guy to drive your car and ask them who lives there. How the hell would I know.
    Cannot decipher. It was colored in pink, so you may have trouble seeing it.


    quote was ****ed up, and your pink font was annoying so I didn't read it. I've answered this.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #267
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,518

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Wasn't my question nor my point.


    If the middle class is "shrinking" what is happening to all those middle class homes and neighborhoods throuought america?




    I actually can explain it to you so that you can understand, they are going nowhere, but they are keeping less and less of thier paychecks as the tax burdends, fees, insurance mandates grow. Only a small portion of it has to do with income and inflation.


    Fact is, the US middle class has a rather comfy lifestyle that affords them to be able to take on more debt to live the way they "CHOOSE" to live.


    There is shrinkage, (except texas actually where it is growing), but the rich man is only a small piece of your puzzle.
    1 thing at a time as I am old and kinda slow on the uptake.
    So tax burdens. Local, State, or Federal??
    How did the Bush tax cuts affect the middle class?
    Who say what in tax reduction?
    Under 200 K - tax reduction was
    2 to 500 K - tax reduction was
    500 K to 1 M -tax reduction was
    Family of 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 11:59 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    yet people still work still get paid still own, buy sell, cars, homes and everything else.
    go figure. how could they do that with all those rich people taking all the money for themselves.

    ol yea our economy isn't a zero sum game.

    because the rich never invest, loan, or give money to other people they just hold it under their beds.
    Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep.

  9. #269
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    1 thing at a time as I am old and kinda slow on the uptake.
    So tax burdens. Local, State, or Federal??
    Total, including, sales, fees, dues, and all the other confiscatory polices one must pay.

    How did the Bush tax cuts affect the middle class?
    Nada, as it was a meaningless amount to anyone.

    pquote]Who say what in tax reduction?[/quote]


    Say what in who reduction tax? o.O


    Under 200 K - tax reduction was
    2 to 500 K - tax reduction was
    500 K to 1 M -tax reduction was
    Family of 4.
    que?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #270
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    05-26-18 @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,881

    Re: The 1% will own more than the 99% by 2016, report says

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Me I am in the top 10% income levels for Canada.
    I have no idea how to judge that against the top 10% here.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

Page 27 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •