Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 947

Thread: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

  1. #611
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,217

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    LMAO, 100 Trillion????
    Yes, is that # too large for you to comprehend ?

    100 Trillion Yen through 10 different Stimulus packages in the 90s

    You Libs calm that " austerity ".....Lol !!

  2. #612
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address


  3. #613
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,819
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    A tax increase on the wealthy is going to hurt everybody, but there are so many who buy into this class warfare. This is what the Marxists started in Russia to rid the country of the Czars. Obama says the tax increase is helping the middle class. That is an oxymoron because in Marxist terms, the term for middle class was bourgeoisie, which stood for the capitalist class, those individuals, who had the money and the means of production. Obama says he wants only to tax the wealthy, but he is also attacking the middle class. Don't believe a word that Obama reads from his teleprompter.
    Yeah, he's been caught far, far too many times telling bold faced lies to the public. Can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  4. #614
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, is that # too large for you to comprehend ?

    100 Trillion Yen through 10 different Stimulus packages in the 90s

    You Libs calm that " austerity ".....Lol !!
    You said 100 Trillion Dollars.


  5. #615
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,217

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You said 100 Trillion Dollars.

    Yes, because we all know the Japanese use the dollar and not their own sovereign currency.....

  6. #616
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yes, because we all know the Japanese use the dollar and not their own sovereign currency.....

    lol @ blaming him for your screwup

  7. #617
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,217

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    lol @ blaming him for your screwup
    No, Lol @ his calling Japans MASSIVE Keynesian Fiscal stimulus " austerity "....

    That was funny....and a little pathetic. Kind of like you attempting to take up for him

  8. #618
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,350

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    A tax increase on the wealthy is going to hurt everybody, but there are so many who buy into this class warfare. This is what the Marxists started in Russia to rid the country of the Czars. Obama says the tax increase is helping the middle class. That is an oxymoron because in Marxist terms, the term for middle class was bourgeoisie, which stood for the capitalist class, those individuals, who had the money and the means of production. Obama says he wants only to tax the wealthy, but he is also attacking the middle class. Don't believe a word that Obama reads from his teleprompter.
    Actually it is the middle class tax cuts that will help the middle class. The tax increases are to pay for them. I guess it is a foreign language to you but some actually think you need to pay for what you spend. We are sorry that we gave the wealthy too many breaks that now need to be re-evaluated. We led you on and for that we are sorry but some of them need to go back. Capital gains need to go back to what Ronald Reagan proposed...I know...the horror.

  9. #619
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,217

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Actually it is the middle class tax cuts that will help the middle class. The tax increases are to pay for them. I guess it is a foreign language to you but some actually think you need to pay for what you spend. We are sorry that we gave the wealthy too many breaks that now need to be re-evaluated. We led you on and for that we are sorry but some of them need to go back. Capital gains need to go back to what Ronald Reagan proposed...I know...the horror.
    Nonsense, you don't need to " pay for " tax cuts.

    Besides, your President is a liar, possibly pathological.

    Tax Increases would go into the pockets of Bueracrats, not the "Middle class ".

    And if he gave a crap about the Middle class in the first place he wouldn't have signed that abortion of a Health Care law

  10. #620
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,350

    Re: Obama to call for new tax increases in State of the Union address

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why? because I don't believe that any dollars should go to the Federal Govt. until they clean up their mess and stop lying to the American people. I am for all Americans keeping more of what they earn thus needing less govt. Why do you have a problem with that?
    I think the problem is that you are too self-serving to be a creditable debater especially when you claim to be well-off. The Govt. has'nt prevented you from becoming wealthy has it? Have you even thought of the possibility that your fictional "less Govt." might have?
    Last edited by iguanaman; 01-20-15 at 09:19 PM.

Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •