Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah I know.....so does lying. His lying will completely flourish over his incompetence tho. I say we push to add that to his so called legacy.

    Whats really funny.....now BO peeps is going to add a little bass to his voice for the SOTU. Try and talk tuff. So he can try and sound like a man.
    It wont work. We can read that chump like an open book.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It wont work. We can read that chump like an open book.
    I just hope the Republicans were smart and seated the Demos all over the place and not together. Make them look weaker and that there is even less of them.. I wonder if the Tea Party members will turn their backs on BO when they go to intro him.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I just hope the Republicans were smart and seated the Demos all over the place and not together. Make them look weaker and that there is even less of them.. I wonder if the Tea Party members will turn their backs on BO when they go to intro him.
    That would be sweet. Remember the guy who yelled "You lie!"? I wonder if there will be more this time-including some democrats.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    That would be sweet. Remember the guy who yelled "You lie!"? I wonder if there will be more this time-including some democrats.
    Yeah Joe Walsh.....now has a radio show. Which he continuously calls out BO peep for lying. He also does go after Moderate Repubs.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah Joe Walsh.....now has a radio show. Which he continuously calls out BO peep for lying. He also does go after Moderate Repubs.
    I'd like a repeat.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I'd like a repeat.

    I would be happy if the Repubs didn't give him any ovation. No clapping and then give their response and file out. Not saying a damn word to the Demos. Nor anything about BO peeps speech. Not anything to the MS media. Wake up tomorrow.....and let them discover what business will look like.

    I did call and leave a message with Priebus about splitting all those Demos up. That way when they cheer and clap. It won't be so loud and forcing BO to look around for friends.


    What really irks me.....is BO's own Military people all know he doesn't have a clue about Foreign Policy. That he does nothing but get it wrong. So why.....even listen to him about anything on FP. Or give him any money. The Answer should be.....No!

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I would be happy if the Repubs didn't give him any ovation. No clapping and then give their response and file out. Not saying a damn word to the Demos. Nor anything about BO peeps speech. Not anything to the MS media. Wake up tomorrow.....and let them discover what business will look like.

    I did call and leave a message with Priebus about splitting all those Demos up. That way when they cheer and clap. It won't be so loud and forcing BO to look around for friends.


    What really irks me.....is BO's own Military people all know he doesn't have a clue about Foreign Policy. That he does nothing but get it wrong. So why.....even listen to him about anything on FP. Or give him any money. The Answer should be.....No!
    Damn straight. Lets see how it turns out.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Damn straight. Lets see how it turns out.
    More than likely the MS media already has the story line going.....BO peep was defiant in front of an All Republican Congress. BO peep says he wants to work with Republicans. Republicans should listen to BO peep. BO wants to help.

    Bad Bad Republicans.....its their fault. Their Racists and they just hate BO. The usual!

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    More than likely the MS media already has the story line going.....BO peep was defiant in front of an All Republican Congress. BO peep says he wants to work with Republicans. Republicans should listen to BO peep. BO wants to help.

    Bad Bad Republicans.....its their fault. Their Racists and they just hate BO. The usual!
    Yup. I hope the republicans have a clever rebuttal in store. We shall see.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. to begin to train and equip moderate Syria rebels

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yup. I hope the republicans have a clever rebuttal in store. We shall see.
    Joni Ernst from Iowa will be the Repubs Response. Former Military and the one who stole the show in Iowa.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •