Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 130

Thread: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

  1. #41
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So giving to already established groups doesn't count.... I guess it only counts if NEW groups were involved but since it's existing groups, psssh... doesn't count, and besides they "might have" supported the protests, so plausible deniability. Sweet deal.
    No, you misunderstand.

    He donated to those groups. Those groups didn't take every single penny into Ferguson.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #42
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    LOL.

    Does a volunteer fire department wait for the first fire to purchase equipment and train, or do they get organized before the first fire breaks out?

    Flippant answers are cute and all, but the terminal lack of depth that is your hallmark doesn't address the facts.
    Wouldn't it be disingenuous to suggest that Soros donated for specific protests that didn't exist yet? Wouldn't it be extra deceptive to suggest that every penny of those donations went to a protest 3 years later?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #43
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, you misunderstand.

    He donated to those groups. Those groups didn't take every single penny into Ferguson.
    And your source and evidence for that please.... "no a single penny" is what you said.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #44
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And your source and evidence for that please.... "no a single penny" is what you said.
    Uhh, I just got here dude.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #45
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Uhh, I just got here dude.
    S'okay... I'll wait.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #46
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Wouldn't it be disingenuous to suggest that Soros donated for specific protests that didn't exist yet? Wouldn't it be extra deceptive to suggest that every penny of those donations went to a protest 3 years later?
    I don't think so. Would it be deceptive to suggest that supporting groups with a known activist mission does not suggest they were expected to be activists?

    I think my volunteer fire department example is a brilliant analogy of this type of action.

  7. #47
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,151

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I think you should consider the source... The Moony Times.
    Attacking the source is effectively squelching free speech.....you don't really think this sort lf news would show up in the mainstream media, do ya?

    This is exactly the sort of news they tend to bury.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  8. #48
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    S'okay... I'll wait.
    Meaning I didn't say what you claim I said.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #49
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,756

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Attacking the source is effectively squelching free speech.....


    Post of the year.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #50
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: George Soros funds Ferguson protests to the tune of $33M?? Is this for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Meaning I didn't say what you claim I said.
    No I don't think so... You stated:

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    He donated to those groups. Those groups didn't take every single penny into Ferguson.
    I'd like you to either provide evidence of that statement or retract it. Can you back up that statement with evidence and math or was that just an overzealous statement?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •