Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

  1. #21
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    27,489

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    I've been a cord cuter for several years, yet manage to remain marginally acquainted with what is in the news. Besides, I can get Fox News (the others too) on my free to air HD antenna. No need to do anything illegal.
    Marginally acquainted doesn't quite interest me. In my area, without a subscription I could only get several stations (Fox News, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC were not among them).

    That being said, I am quite pleased with my Roku 3 (minus the lack of C-SPAN).
    A message to both the Left and the Right. Ari Ne'eman-"People with disabilities deserve better than to be used as props in the country’s ongoing — and so far stalemated — arguments over gun control." https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...-obama-liberty

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    01-24-15 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    115

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Marginally acquainted doesn't quite interest me. In my area, without a subscription I could only get several stations (Fox News, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC were not among them).

    That being said, I am quite pleased with my Roku 3 (minus the lack of C-SPAN).
    Marginally acquainted doesn't quite interest this cord cutter either.
    C-SPAN Live Stream | C-SPAN.org

  3. #23
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Oh. And?
    So you have no problem with a supposedly credible News Network lying their ass off? So integrity be damned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #24
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,226

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So you have no problem with a supposedly credible News Network lying their ass off? So integrity be damned?
    Do you believe Bush 43 was AWOL from the TANG?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #25
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do you believe Bush 43 was AWOL from the TANG?
    And this has what to do with Fox? Oh wait, NOTHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    01-24-15 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    115

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Dish Drops Two Fox Channels - WSJ

    Not "breaking" news per se, but I have noticed Fox is now currently running commercials with Bill O'Reilly here (Seattle) claiming DTV is censoring what viewers are seeing. A total lie. Typical Fox Noise.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Heads up: This article requires a subscription in order to view. Unless we are WSJ subscribers we can't even see what it says about so called censoring. Do you have another link that speaks to this? Thanks.

  7. #27
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    27,489

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    Marginally acquainted doesn't quite interest this cord cutter either.
    C-SPAN Live Stream | C-SPAN.org
    I still have to log in to get the live feed.
    A message to both the Left and the Right. Ari Ne'eman-"People with disabilities deserve better than to be used as props in the country’s ongoing — and so far stalemated — arguments over gun control." https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...-obama-liberty

  8. #28
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,226

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    And this has what to do with Fox? Oh wait, NOTHING.
    You're the one railing against the lack of journalistic integrity. I'm betting you believe that Bush was AWOL from the TANG. Do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #29
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,636

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    i'd like for comcast to lose fox, msnbc, and espn. i have no use for any of those channels. at the very least, give me the option to stop buying them.
    I have no respect for any provider that does not offer all of the well known 24 hour cable news channels. I have no use for MSNBC, or CNN, however I would not want them censored. The only network that all US providers should drop is that terrorist network known as Al Jazeera.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    01-24-15 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    115

    Re: Dish Drops Two Fox Channels

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I still have to log in to get the live feed.
    Good point. I have "basic" (low def) access for free via the building I live in. Which is still recognized as a cable account for billing purposes. But I'd probably be screwed otherwise. Some of the big 3 nets on ROKU run the same way, for example Fox. Not the news channel but the mainstream entertainment channel. I can choose to watch "Gotham" (they are pushing it HARD) on Fox via my ROKU box. The rest of their programming requires me to "log in" if I want to watch it. I just never wanted to because I get all of that from my Hulu account, which I watch on ROKU too.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •