Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #31
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    And that is exactly why I dont bother with Fox News because that claim is a lie.
    First of all that claim isn't from FOX News.

    Secondly, you claim that Monte's statement is a lie because Hamas claims something else, you take the words of the same kind of terrorists that committed the atrocities in Paris over those of Western newspapers and that says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about these papers.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  2. #32
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,974

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    First of all that claim isn't from FOX News.

    Secondly, you claim that Monte's statement is a lie because Hamas claims something else, you take the words of the same kind of terrorists that committed the atrocities in Paris over those of Western newspapers and that says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about these papers.
    Thats his quote so I am refuting his statement.

    And secondly Hamas and Hezbollah are at war with Isreal because of the latter's illegal occupation. And Isreal has killed far more innocents in the last war than Hamas has so its not Hamas who are the coldblooded ones.

  3. #33
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Thats his quote so I am refuting his statement.
    You were trying to refute his statement by quoting the official of Hamas as if his denial means anything.
    You were relying on the words of terrorists.

    And secondly Hamas and Hezbollah are at war with Isreal because of the latter's illegal occupation. And Isreal has killed far more innocents in the last war than Hamas has so its not Hamas who are the coldblooded ones.
    That you do not believe terrorism that is targeting Jewish innocents is wrong and as such do not refer to the vile actions of Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorism is well known, but that is merely due to your sickening ideology and nothing more. Do not confuse your radical beliefs with that of the Western world, you may only convince yourself by denying that Hamas and Hezbollah's actions are terrorism. And it's Israel, not Isreal.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #34
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I wonder if you can see how ridiculous you come across. You cherry pick a few examples of the BILLIONS of Muslims and claim it's happening EVERYWHERE. Sound familiar? Sound sort of like the people that suggest that terrorist acts are actually representative of ALL Muslims?

    And no...I don't frequent Muslim homes. I doubt you have either. I did spend 4 years in 7 countries throughout the ME and can honestly say that open condemnation of Fundamentalist extremists was never EVER on display.
    I'm a conservative, and a Christian and I believe even if Muslims did speak out( which they do, I don't know why people say they don't) that still wouldn't stop the crazies from killing. You can't reason with crazy!!

  5. #35
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Read the Bible's Old Testament, which a few evangelicals on the far-right would like to see become U.S. law and tell us what you think.
    Any links?? And what constitutes a few, about as many Muslims who speak out against radical Islam?

    Out of well over a billion and half Muslims I'm really not hearing the cry against radicalism. Do some? Yes, but surely more should and could but I believe many are actually afraid of speaking out and possibly being targeted.

  6. #36
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Thats his quote so I am refuting his statement.

    And secondly Hamas and Hezbollah are at war with Isreal because of the latter's illegal occupation. And Isreal has killed far more innocents in the last war than Hamas has so its not Hamas who are the coldblooded ones.
    So them damn Jews?? No need to answer, I already know what you're going to say.

  7. #37
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    The last time I've seen aNY polls on this topic (do Muslims agree with the radical agenda) it seemed to me it was around 15% were in agreement. And I believe there are roughly 1.7 billion Muslims world wide. So this poll if correct would lead one to believe well over a 100,000,000 Muslims agree with these terrorist tactics.

  8. #38
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,314

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    What this individual did is heroic. He should be celebrated as a hero. There are in fact individuals within the Muslim communities that speak out, always after the tragedies.

    You ever watch any of the exchanges between people like Bill Mahr and Sean Hannity as they attack extremist Muslims on their extremist views every opportunity they get, in camera, for all the world to see? THAT is the dialogue that needs to be occurring. Muslims DAILY need to be culling the herd, preaching opposition to Fundamentalists. THAT is not happening and that IS the problem. This notion that you can herald one brave act as the 'standard' for 'good' Muslims everywhere is just silly. Its as stupid as saying there are NO problems with excessive police use of force because, look, the law enforcement agencies across the country have Internal Affairs offices!

    There ARE people that brand all Muslims terrorists. Those people are morons and its fair to call them out as morons. That does not negate the fact that there are a growing number of fundamentalist extremist Muslims, that those fundamentalist extremist Muslims kill daily across the globe, and that they do so because of their interpretation of their belief system. Those people ALSO should be called out.
    Do you suppose that Christians too have the same obligation to cull the extremists? If so, how should this be done?

  9. #39
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lmao, since you didn't even read the links or for that matter understand them:

    http://twocircles.net/2008feb26/poli...l#.VLHtsGTF8vE



    Muslim attitudes towards terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Little Support for Terrorism Among Muslim Americans | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project
    68% of Israeli Arabs oppose recent wave of terrorism, poll finds - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post
    The myth of Muslim support for terror - CSMonitor.com



    There is no cherry picking here, the amount of evidence proving you wrong simply is overwhelming. Again, these discussions are taking place. That you don't see them is your problem.



    Lmao, considering I've got a myriad of friends who are Muslims, you're simply wrong as you were before.
    You've got "Muslim friends" wow, does this make you a "Muslim" expert? Or is it more in line with a guy being called a racist saying " I have a black friend"? Also are you claiming to have your finger on the pluse of the Muslim community?

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    02-03-15 @ 04:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    67

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Hello,

    Its interesting that the funerals for the victims have not yet taken place and already the media is portraying Muslims as the heroes of the day. I guess if we had already been striped of our freedom of speech and were already forced to follow the tenants of Islam, this needless violence would never have happened. The adherents of Islam are not the heroes of the Muslim attack in Paris. The cartoonists who stood against oppression and lost their lives are.

    Garion

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •