Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #261
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,223

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    What "no-go" areas in France? Where did you get your information?
    Foxs' "turrurism expurt".
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  2. #262
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Foxs' "turrurism expurt".
    Actually, directly from the French government, as one with eyes and an ability to read would've discovered by reading previous posts. That you claim to be an eggspurt yourself is not questioned. You're definitely an eggspurt.

  3. #263
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,694

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Don't hold your breath while you're waiting.

    IOW: I don't have time to waste on you.
    In other words you were using a bogus moral equivalency to try and support your point and can't admit it. Thanks for playing.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  4. #264
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding them in walk-in freezer



    The myth that Muslims simply stand idle as terrorism attacks happen is nonsense. Muslim police officers and firefighters helped during 9/11. Muslim nurses healed the victims of the Boston bombings. Muslims risk their lives every single day fighting terrorism. Millions more demonstrate against terrorism. Many more denounce attempts to radicalize them. Why people still push the bull**** lie that Muslims "are silent" while these attacks are going on is beyond me. It may be genuine run of the mill ignorance. However, when some of the people doing it are self admitted Islamophobes, one can't help but think that there is something far more sinister behind their words.
    Man bites dog story. The reason it's news is that Muslims are generally rejoicing at the deaths of Jews. The exception that proves the rule.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #265
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,694

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Islam is not the only religion to be exemplified by its extremists; however, it certain is right now. Which is why nobody is denying that fundamentalism is a problem.
    Please provide evidence that any other religion has fundamentalists as violent and numerous as Islam. "Fundamentalism" isn't the problem in the modern world. The fundamentalists that want to kill people who don't believe as they do are the problem. In the modern world that is Islamic Fundamentalists in a vast majority.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Man bites dog story. The reason it's news is that Muslims are generally rejoicing at the deaths of Jews. The exception that proves the rule.
    what I find even more fascinating was "did he even know they were Jewish?" in that panic.. he may have thought they were Christian or Muslim.. who knows...did he ask " hey are you jewish, ok well Im ok with that and I LOVE JEWS, let me help you to safety"...

    this may be a non story of people running around in a panic.. I think the Jewish people more want this to be true and hope that the knew he was helping Jews...
    Last edited by Travis007; 01-12-15 at 04:02 PM.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Please provide evidence that any other religion has fundamentalists as violent and numerous as Islam. "Fundamentalism" isn't the problem in the modern world. The fundamentalists that want to kill people who don't believe as they do are the problem. In the modern world that is Islamic Fundamentalists in a vast majority.
    well said.. and you are correct J...

    when I see the Muslim world denounce Terrorism and reform, like Germany did against the Nazis.. then I will know we all have a chance..

    but I will bet not one Muslim country will..because Islam is a politcal movement for world domination

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding them in walk-in freezer



    The myth that Muslims simply stand idle as terrorism attacks happen is nonsense. Muslim police officers and firefighters helped during 9/11. Muslim nurses healed the victims of the Boston bombings. Muslims risk their lives every single day fighting terrorism. Millions more demonstrate against terrorism. Many more denounce attempts to radicalize them. Why people still push the bull**** lie that Muslims "are silent" while these attacks are going on is beyond me. It may be genuine run of the mill ignorance. However, when some of the people doing it are self admitted Islamophobes, one can't help but think that there is something far more sinister behind their words.
    so your premise is "fiction"... he was "not helping Jews per se".., but helping "random people and himself in a panic"

    is your point that your surprised he didnt "out the Jews to be killed and hence a "hero""...?

    sounds to me like the nice Jewish people that owned the store hired this muslim fellow and he was just a decent person..and the Jewish owners are the ones that were working for unity... I wonder how many Jews work in the Muslim groceries? cough..
    Last edited by Travis007; 01-12-15 at 04:44 PM.

  9. #269
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,053

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    so your premise is "fiction"... he was "not helping Jews per se.., but helping "random people and himself in a panic"
    Public education in an inner city is the only way to explain how you got this out of my post.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #270
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,694

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    well said.. and you are correct J...

    when I see the Muslim world denounce Terrorism and reform, like Germany did against the Nazis.. then I will know we all have a chance..

    but I will bet not one Muslim country will..because Islam is a politcal movement for world domination
    And that is what so many fail to see. Even with the peaceful Muslim the goal is world domination. The peaceful Muslims still believe that one day Islam will rule the world, they just disagree with ISIS on the how. Where Jesus taught a version of separation of Church and State, Muhammad taught no such separation. Islam is as much a political and social movement as it is a religion
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •