Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #221
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I stopped reading after your first link because it was such a horrible embarrassment and felt bad for you.
    That you continue to perpetuate this lie is really indicative of your purpose on this thread. You've at no point even considered addressing anything else because you were too caught up in "45 tweets" to do anything else. That is pretty indicative of just how much strength your arguments had. At best, you would have been caught being unable to read the links. At worst, you would have been caught got caught lying. You chose "worst", now it's time to admit that you lied about the evidence presented, and move on. Here, let me ask you:

    Did you or did you not falsely claim I had posted 45 tweets as an example of Muslim "outrage" on this issue?
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-12-15 at 01:16 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #222
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You dug that up after you misspelled moron.


    He photoshopped it himself, right? No way a con could be that dumb.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #223
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That you continue to perpetuate this lie is really indicative of your purpose on this thread. You've at no point even considered addressing anything else because you were too caught up in "45 tweets" to do anything else is pretty indicative of just how much strength your arguments had. At best, you would have been caught being unable to read the links. At worst, you would have been caught got caught lying. You chose "worst", now it's time to admit that you lied about the evidence presented, and move on. Here, let me ask you:

    Did you or did you not falsely claim I had posted 45 tweets as an example of Muslim "outrage" on this issue?
    Well lets see...

    And Muslim individuals took to social media to denounce the violence:

    28. Iyad El-Baghdadi

    As a Muslim, killing innocent people in the name of Islam is much, much more offensive to me than any cartoon can ever be. #CharlieHebdo

    — Iyad El-Baghdadi (@iyad_elbaghdadi) January 7, 2015

    29. Mustafa Akyol

    As a Muslim, I condemn the cruel attack on #CharlieHebdo & offer condolences to the French people.
    The "Islam" of the murderers is not mine.

    30. Sabbiyah Pervez @sabbiyah
    Follow
    Sheer madness, mind boggling that people will kill over a cartoon. So far from any faith they claim to belong to. #NotInMyName


    Yes...YOUR citation...YOUR link. Your 'evidence' showing Muslim 'outrage'.

    Perhaps YOU should read what YOU post

  4. #224
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Well lets see...
    Answer the question: Did you or did you not claim I had posted '45 tweets' as proof of 'Muslim outrage' in the face of terrorism?

    Possible answers:

    - Yes, I did.
    - No, I didn't.

    The fact that you don't even know who those people are is pretty funny:

    Iyad El-Baghdadi - popular Muslim activist
    Mustafa Akyol - Popular Muslim journalist in Turkey
    Sabbiyah Pervez - Muslim broadcast anchor in the UK

    It's pretty indicative that you REALLY have no interest in even addressing just how these links showed you wrong. Specially when you claim that the public personalities who aren't addressing the issue, are exactly the ones who are posted addressing the issue.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-12-15 at 01:22 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #225
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions of Europe. All these rest only covers a few hundred years, collectively and they occurred several centuries ago. Muslim violence has occurred in the past few days. The Muslims have killed over 2,000 people recently. You have to go back 300 years to find a Christian equivelant.
    "The Muslims" didn't kill anybody. The terrorists did. Specific ones at that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #226
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    (Yawn)

    You are boring the **** out of me.

    THESE 'examples are less meaningful than tweets. Geeeezus...you really DIDNT read your OWN cited article, did you?



    POSTED IN THEIR ENTIRETY...

    18. Saudi Arabia:The country expressed “deep sorry” in response to “this cowardly terrorist attack which is incompatible with Islam religion.”

    19. Qatar’s Foreign Ministry:“these actions that targets civilians contravene all values and principles, moral and humanitarian.”

    20. United Arab Emirates Foreign Ministry: “such appalling criminal acts require cooperation and solidarity at all levels to eradicate this menace.”
    So Saudi Arabia should declare a religious war against all Muslims. That would be smart...


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #227
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Answer the question: Did you or did you not claim I had posted '45 tweets' as proof of 'Muslim outrage' in the face of terrorism?

    Possible answers:

    - Yes, I did.
    - No, I didn't.
    You posted this 45 Examples of Muslim Outrage About Charlie Hebdo Attack That Fox News Missed | Alternet which is a collection of tweets as your evidence of outrage.

    Would you like to see more (since apparently you didnt read your own evidence)?

    32. Mirnes Kovac @MirnesKovac
    Follow
    The attack on #CharlieHebdo is the attack on every Muslim living in Europe. Those who did this henious crime are cowards #notinmyname

    33. #NotInMyName @psLoveAishah
    Follow Our Prophet used to pray for the person who mocked him, he NEVER killed anyone or ordered this. #FranceShooting #NotInMyName RIP the victims

    Got another 15 just like it.

    YOUR quotes. YOUR 'evidence'.

  8. #228
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,691

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So Saudi Arabia should declare a religious war against all Muslims. That would be smart...
    Oh no. They should just express their 'deep sorry' and move along. Because...THATS 'outrage'!

  9. #229
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You posted this 45 Examples of Muslim Outrage About Charlie Hebdo Attack That Fox News Missed | Alternet which is a collection of tweets as your evidence of outrage.
    Last time I ask you:

    Did you or did you not claim I had posted '45 tweets' as proof of 'Muslim outrage' in the face of terrorism?

    Possible answers:

    - Yes, I did.
    - No, I didn't.
    I know the answer. Do you?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #230
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    "The Muslims" didn't kill anybody. The terrorists did. Specific ones at that.
    Absolutely. Specific Muslim terrorists, to be a little more precise, because the "Muslim" part is used as justification for their terror.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •