Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #211
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    See: "45 tweets". Now you're lying about having lied. Are you even serious?
    (Yawn)

    You are boring the **** out of me.

    THESE 'examples are less meaningful than tweets. Geeeezus...you really DIDNT read your OWN cited article, did you?



    POSTED IN THEIR ENTIRETY...

    18. Saudi Arabia:The country expressed “deep sorry” in response to “this cowardly terrorist attack which is incompatible with Islam religion.”

    19. Qatar’s Foreign Ministry:“these actions that targets civilians contravene all values and principles, moral and humanitarian.”

    20. United Arab Emirates Foreign Ministry: “such appalling criminal acts require cooperation and solidarity at all levels to eradicate this menace.”

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I lied about nothing. I posted the content of your ridiculous citation. Shame you didnt bother to read it before you posted it.
    Hatuey calls everyone a liar. It's like his only move. Kinda like Eric Holder and the race card. When all else fails, call someone a "liar". I used to do that. In 1st grade.

  3. #213
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    (Yawn)

    You are boring the **** out of me.
    Then quit posting, and lying in the process. You definitely claimed I posted "45 tweets" as proof of anything, I did no such thing, I posted evidence that the Muslim world was having these discussions, my link showed that these discussions weren't just happening at the organizational and religious level, they were also happening at the individual level. The individuals in question were both prominent and non-prominent individuals. You doubled down on your lie by repeating it 2-3 times after that without actually even bothering to "READ" the other hundreds of so links which come from the links I provided throughout the thread. Once again, that's your problem.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 01-12-15 at 12:25 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #214
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Then quit posting, and lying in the process. You definitely claimed I posted "45 tweets" as proof of anything, I did no such thing, I posted evidence that the Muslim world was having these discussions, my link showed that these discussions weren't just happening at the organizational and religious level, they were also happening at the individual level. The individuals in question were both prominent and non-prominent individuals. You doubled down on your lie by repeating it 2-3 times after that without actually even bothering to "READ" the other hundreds of so links which come from the links I provided throughout the thread. Once again, that's your problem.
    You posted a link to "45 examples of Muslim Outrage!!!"

    Continued in their entirety...

    22. Morroco’s King Mohammed: [He], ‘‘strongly condemned the odious, cowardly terrorist attack.”

    23. Indonesia’s Foreign Ministry: [Indonesia] “condemns the attack” and “sends condolences to the government and people of France.



    YOUR citation. You are just embarrassing yourself, man. Seriously.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You posted a link to "45 examples of Muslim Outrage!!!"
    Yep, and you misrepresented it as being "45 tweets", when it fact the majority are statements by prominent Muslim organizations on this issue. The statements are in turn validated by the many fatwas, conferences, demonstrations against terrorism going on in the Muslim world as we speak and before that. Face it VanceMack, you lied about my posts and now can't even admit it. That's poor form.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #216
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yep, and you misrepresented it as being "45 tweets", when it fact the majority are statements by prominent Muslim organizations on this issue. The statements are in turn validated by the many fatwas, conferences, demonstrations against terrorism going on in the Muslim world as we speak and before that. Face it VanceMack, you lied about my posts and now can't even admit it. That's poor form.
    Offered as MORE 'proof'...

    IN THEIR ENTIRETY....

    24. Egypt’s Foreign Minister: “Egypt stands by France in confronting terrorism, an international phenomenon that targets the world’s security and stability and which requires coordinated international efforts to eradicate.”

    25. Turkey’s Foreign Minister: “We, as Turkey, condemn with hatred any kind of terror… We are against any form of terror regardless of where it comes from and what its motives are.”


  7. #217
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Moderator's Warning:
    Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]Folks, either figure out how to go back and forth on the topic without sprinkling baiting (no matter how minor at this point) throughout your posts or expect to find yourself being removed from the thread

  8. #218
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Offered as MORE 'proof'...
    You know, it doesn't look well when you completely dismiss the fact that you got caught misrepresenting my posts and continue to post parts of my link as proof that you weren't lying. You lied about "45 tweets". You admitted you stopped reading links because I dared to show that these discussions were taking place on many levels (social networking being one of them) even though you denied that these conversations were taking place. That is pretty indicative of how few arguments you have. First you claim the discussions aren't happening, then when I show they are - you know, in the Muslim world, where they matter - you complain that it's not enough and the average living in a shack type of Muslim needs to play a larger role by defunding these organizations and denying them a safe haven. I'm surprised you haven't degenerated into asking for a "confirmed number" of Muslims condemning terrorism. That would basically complete the holy trinity of fallacious arguments in this thread.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #219
    Student Monte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    216

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    The only reason why 9/11 happened in the first place is because we stick our noses in places where it doesnt belong. And the fact that you demonize an entire religion to feed your racist hate virtually guarantees that another terror attack will happen again.
    Where have I demonized the entire religion of Islam?! I simply paraphrased what is in the Koran.
    I admit you are partially right - I am a hater. I hate knuckleheads who have to hide their identities behind masks while they
    chop the heads off of children, or crucify their parents in the name of Islam. I hate men who use box cutters to hijack planes, then fly them into buildings. I also hate the devils who walk into magazine offices and indiscriminantly kill journalists with guns. So...yes, I am a hater!

  10. #220
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You know, it doesn't look well when you completely dismiss the fact that you got caught misrepresenting my posts and continue to post parts of my link as proof that you weren't lying. You lied about "45 tweets". You admitted you stopped reading links because I dared to show that these discussions were taking place on many levels (social networking being one of them) even though you denied that these conversations were taking place. That is pretty indicative of how few arguments you have. First you claim the discussions aren't happening, then when I show they are - you know, in the Muslim world, where they matter - you complain that it's not enough and the average living in a shack type of Muslim needs to play a larger role by defunding these organizations and denying them a safe haven. I'm surprised you haven't degenerated into asking for a "confirmed number" of Muslims condemning terrorism. That would basically complete the holy trinity of fallacious arguments in this thread.
    I stopped reading after your first link because it was such a horrible embarrassment and felt bad for you. Dood...if you think THIS
    http://www.alternet.org/media/45-exa...ox-news-missed

    proves Muslim 'outrage'...well then lets just say there is probably a REASON why there were 8500 attacks and in 2 years a 69% increase in the number of attacks (and an 89% increase in fatalities) from Fundamentalist Muslims, with no end in sight.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •