Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The answers are in post #10. Do you see why it has been pointed out that you've ignored the evidence?
    I asked for the total number of confirmed muslims that are condemning this. So far, you have given me nothing. If you do not post the total number in your next reply, we can consider this debate over, as you have thrown up the white flag.

  2. #202
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I asked for the total number of confirmed muslims that are condemning this.
    Your degeneration into the absurd is beyond my capabilities. Is there a confirmed number of Christians which support or oppose anything?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #203
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,682

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Still lying about my statements? Good, you're not deviating from your only strategy in this thread. You stated that these discussions aren't happening, I showed a myriad of examples showing they were. Trying to twist your position to claim I'm making "a strawman" is pretty silly. You claimed that these discussions weren't happening as they should, I showed otherwise. The Muslim world discusses these issues daily through conferences, fatwas, discussion panels journalism, etc. That you aren't aware of it because well... you're simply ignorant is your problem. These discussions are happening through and through the Muslim world. They're happening in various languages: Arabic, English, French, Pashtu, Urdu etc. They're happening in various countries: Pakistan, Singapore, Bangladesh, etc. They're happening across all sections of the Muslim world: From the academic elite, to the organization, to the individual. Continuing to double down that it's not happening because you don't see it is your problem. You've demonstrated over and over again that you're more comfortable lying about what others have posted (See: 45 tweets) and dismissing all evidence which shows you to be wrong by refuting it with the asinine contention that people are blaming the West when they address your lies.
    I feel bad that YOUR evidence and YOUR links made you look SO stupid. Perhaps you didnt bother to actually READ the quotes and hashtag 'outrage' offered on 'alternet'. Perhaps you didnt realize what a hack web site 'alternet' was. Perhaps you just punched in a Google search and posted the first 4 links that popped up. That would certainly explain why you offered as 'proof' of Muslim 'outrage' 45 examples of platitudes, one paragraph statements, and a whole bunch of personal tweets.
    YOUR link. YOUR citation. Own it.
    #gosh...weareoutraged#honest!

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your degeneration into the absurd is beyond my capabilities. Is there a confirmed number of Christians which support or oppose anything?
    Thank you for once again refusing to answer my questions, therefore, losing yourself an argument. Best of luck on your future endeavors.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I feel bad that YOUR evidence and YOUR links made you look SO stupid.
    Still trying, huh? You lied about my posts, then you clung on to the "45 tweets" lie as if the link by itself didn't disprove your initial claims that these conversations aren't taking place. Moving on to claim that "alternet" is wrong because you didn't even bother to read the links posted (and there are quite a few of them) is once again your problem. I've done my job degenerating you into your usual rants when you've lost a debate. Do you have anything else to add?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #206
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Thank you for once again refusing to answer my questions, therefore, losing yourself an argument. Best of luck on your future endeavors.
    Your dishonesty really is showing. There is no such thing as a "confirmed" amount of people condemning anything. That you continue to use that as the "I've won!" argument is pretty silly.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your dishonesty really is showing. There is no such thing as a "confirmed" amount of people condemning anything. That you continue to use that as the "I've won!" argument is pretty silly.
    Enjoy trying to defend the 999,910,000 Million muslims that don't condemn any terrorism.

  8. #208
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Enjoy trying to defend the 999,910,000 Million muslims that don't condemn any terrorism.
    You know, there is nothing more pathetic than making a ridiculous argument and then ignoring you even made it. Can you tell us how one goes about getting a "confirmed number" of people within a religion to condemn something? How would you poll 999,910,000 million Muslims? The fact that you dropped it is all one needs to show how absurd that question was to begin with.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #209
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,682

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Still trying, huh? You lied about my posts, then you clung on to the "45 tweets" lie as if the link by itself didn't disprove your initial claims that these conversations aren't taking place. Moving on to claim that "alternet" is wrong because you didn't even bother to read the links posted (and there are quite a few of them) is once again your problem. I've done my job degenerating you into your usual rants when you've lost a debate. Do you have anything else to add?
    I lied about nothing. I posted the content of your ridiculous citation. Shame you didnt bother to read it before you posted it.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I lied about nothing.
    See: "45 tweets". Now you're lying about having lied. Are you even serious?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •