Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #191
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Yes, your links are about a few journalists who are condemning terrorism. Hundreds of millions of muslims, meanwhile, are not.
    Doubling down on the lies? CAIR is a journalist? The hundreds of organizations condemning terrorism worldwide are "journalists"? Lol. You're not really helping yourself with the lies.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Wow cool! 600 people, who aren't even all muslims, are condemning terrorism.

    Meanwhile Hundreds of millions of muslims aren't.

  3. #193
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Wow cool! 600 people, who aren't even all muslims, are condemning terrorism.
    Continuing to lie about what is being posted? It's not helping you. VanceMack stop lying about his claims, you really should do the same.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Continuing to lie about what is being posted? It's not helping you. VanceMack stop lying about his claims, you really should do the same.
    Ok, answer me this:

    Of the 1 billion muslims on this planet, how many are condemning the violence in total?

    Simple question, post the number, based on your sources.

  5. #195
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Ok, answer me this:

    Of the 1 billion muslims on this planet, how many are condemning the violence in total?
    The overwhelming majority. Post #10 is a good place to start on gathering the evidence proving that.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #196
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I tailored nothing. I addressed your statements and showed why they were wrong. Then you started lying about what I had actually posted. See: 45 tweets. If you're going to continue to lie about the evidence being posted while posting links about terrorism - which no one has disputed happens - that's your problem. The average Muslim doesn't have the power to cut off funding to a terrorist organization, deny them shelter or for that matter etc - so why you'd ask that they do that is pretty silly. Your claim was that Muslims weren't having these discussions daily and they aren't condemning. The fact of the matter is that they are and that is proven by the immense amount of evidence showing as much. That you are now trying to distance yourself from these words by more or less stating "Well, it's not good enough that they're condemning it!" (this isn't an actual quote, it's a paraphrasing of your collective statements.) just shows how dishonest you've been throughout the thread.
    Sorry...but if your position is that I claim no Muslim ever comment, then you are obviously lying and the lie is proven inn this thread alone, let alone the many others that are ongoing about this topic.

    "What this individual did is heroic. He should be celebrated as a hero. There are in fact individuals within the Muslim communities that speak out, always after the tragedies."

    "In fairness, the head of the largest Mosque and leader of a large group of Muslims in France immediately condemned the act and the perpetrators as cowards. But...I agree it should be more. Not only should there be the occasional voice expressing outrage. Across Europe, moderate Muslims should be demanding of the Muslim population that they be 'intolerant' of fundamentalists. That they be the ones taking the lead in rooting them out, exposing them, ensuring they have no safe haven."

    So stop lying.

    I readily acknowledged long before you posted this thread that Muslims spoke out against it. After the fact. And thats the problem. Muslim fundamentalist terrorism is not some new concept. Its been going on for centuries. It began in earnest in the 70's. There were 8500 terrorist attacks in 2013 alone...over 23 terrorist attacks EVERY DAY. There needs to be more than hashtags and selfies and impotent expressions of 'outrage'.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    So one decent guy wipes out all the acts of all the bad ones. Please.

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The overwhelming majority. Post #10 is a good place to start on gathering the evidence proving that.
    So, you are refusing to answer my question?

  9. #199
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Sorry...but if your position is that I claim no Muslim ever comment,
    Still lying about my statements? Good, you're not deviating from your only strategy in this thread. You stated that these discussions aren't happening, I showed a myriad of examples showing they were. Trying to twist your position to claim I'm making "a strawman" is pretty silly. You claimed that these discussions weren't happening as they should, I showed otherwise. The Muslim world discusses these issues daily through conferences, fatwas, discussion panels journalism, etc. That you aren't aware of it because well... you're simply ignorant is your problem. These discussions are happening through and through the Muslim world. They're happening in various languages: Arabic, English, French, Pashtu, Urdu etc. They're happening in various countries: Pakistan, Singapore, Bangladesh, etc. They're happening across all sections of the Muslim world: From the academic elite, to the organization, to the individual. Continuing to double down that it's not happening because you don't see it is your problem. You've demonstrated over and over again that you're more comfortable lying about what others have posted (See: 45 tweets) and dismissing all evidence which shows you to be wrong by refuting it with the asinine contention that people are blaming the West when they address your lies.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #200
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    So, you are refusing to answer my question?
    The answers are in post #10. Do you see why it has been pointed out that you've ignored the evidence?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •