Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 312

Thread: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by [W:186, 217, 273]

  1. #131
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,148

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Are you seriously asking why would a fanatic, radical terror organization lie about its intentions?
    Seriously, what the ****.
    You made the claim that Hamas is lying so you prove they lied. Come on, Im waiting.


    I didn't 'get personal' mate I've referred to your positions which are clearly pro-Islamic-terror as you are defending two of the most vile Islamic terror organizations out there - Hamas and Hezbollah - by claiming that their actions, the murders of innocent Jewish civilians in Israel and globally for being Jewish, aren't acts of terrorism or aren't even 'coldblooded murders'. So there's simply no difference between you and the people who support the terror attacks in Paris. That's reality, deal with it.
    So you accuse me of making a strawman and yet you do one yourself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

    And no I never supported the terror attack in Paris. Youre a liar, just as always. Thanks for proving me right.

  2. #132
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,148

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where did we stick our noses, prior to 9/11?
    Plenty. Troops in Saudi Arabia, Somalia and meddling in other places like Iraq, we've been doing it for years and a backlash was coming.

    Islam isn't a race, so puh-leeeese stop with the accusations of racism.
    Really? So youre saying its okay to bash and discriminate against Muslims then? Funny, when someone is racist towards Jews they are called anti-Semitic but being racist towards Muslims is OK in your books.

  3. #133
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 05:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,236

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That would be true if I showed them to be only examples of Muslims around the world acting in the fact of terrorism. You can continue to lie about what my post said but it won't change anything.
    You opened your post in the OP with: "The myth that Muslims simply stand idle as terrorism attacks happen is nonsense.".
    You've given the OP as an example for how Muslims are like this and that.
    You've generalized the same way those who claim all Muslims are terrorists do.
    One is a positive generalization, the other a negative one. Yet both are generalizations.
    Calling someone a liar is quite the pathetic argument I hope you'd agree.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #134
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 05:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,236

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    You made the claim that Hamas is lying so you prove they lied. Come on, Im waiting.
    Hilarious. I'm literally holding my belly right now.

    So you accuse me of making a strawman and yet you do one yourself. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

    And no I never supported the terror attack in Paris. Youre a liar, just as always. Thanks for proving me right.
    Glad to see you admitting to the strawman.

    And I didn't claim you have supported the terror attacks in Paris, don't be ridiculous, I said your support for Hamas and Hezbollah is just like the people who support the terror attacks in Paris - that there is no difference between one support for terror and another.

    Please do give it another try.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  5. #135
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,521

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You opened your post in the OP with: "The myth that Muslims simply stand idle as terrorism attacks happen is nonsense.".
    That is a true statement.

    You've given the OP as an example for how Muslims are like this and that.
    As well as other examples. See posts #1, #4 and #10.

    You've generalized the same way those who claim all Muslims are terrorists do.
    One is a positive generalization, the other a negative one. Yet both are generalizations.
    Calling someone a liar is quite the pathetic argument I hope you'd agree.
    Continuing to lie doesn't help your case.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #136
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 05:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,236

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Plenty. Troops in Saudi Arabia, Somalia and meddling in other places like Iraq, we've been doing it for years and a backlash was coming.


    Really? So youre saying its okay to bash and discriminate against Muslims then? Funny, when someone is racist towards Jews they are called anti-Semitic but being racist towards Muslims is OK in your books.
    Just a quick note; Jewish is an ethnicity, part of the Semite race, hence attacks on Jews are usually racism.
    Islam is a religion, not a race. If people were to make a racist claim regarding Arabs or Persians for example, now that would clearly be racist.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #137
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    01-17-18 @ 05:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,236

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That is a true statement.
    The first step towards solving a problem...

    As well as other examples. See posts #1, #4 and #10.
    You can list 200 examples it wouldn't make your generalization correct.
    Just as people who claim all Muslims are terrorists can list dozens of thousands of examples yet they will not be correct.

    Continuing to lie doesn't help your case.
    So I take it that you are in disagreement and that you are actually under the belief that claiming my words are lies is a satisfying argument on your side.
    Sad really.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  8. #138
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,590

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo allstar View Post
    Well BO says america isn't a christian nation so I'm not really sure who is doing things in the name of Christianity?? What exactly is being done in the name of Christianity with my tax dollars? The feds do a lot of things with my money that I absolutely don't agree with, but in the name of Christ?? I don't see it.
    BO is not the only person qualified to judge, and besides he is a fairly well known liar. I do not base my statement on what BO says.

    It would be interesting to know what the ratio would be between Christians and muslims if one could analyze the religious affiliation of those killed by US drones or other weapons systems during the last 15 years.

    Surely there must have been the random and occasional Christian killed, but my bet would be the ratio would be more than 10:1 muslims killed over Christians killed.

    Get it?

  9. #139
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,567

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding them in walk-in freezer



    The myth that Muslims simply stand idle as terrorism attacks happen is nonsense. Muslim police officers and firefighters helped during 9/11. Muslim nurses healed the victims of the Boston bombings. Muslims risk their lives every single day fighting terrorism. Millions more demonstrate against terrorism. Many more denounce attempts to radicalize them. Why people still push the bull**** lie that Muslims "are silent" while these attacks are going on is beyond me. It may be genuine run of the mill ignorance. However, when some of the people doing it are self admitted Islamophobes, one can't help but think that there is something far more sinister behind their words.
    The likes for this post are certainly overwhelming. Nevertheless to take an example of one employee doing the right thing, and extrapolating that into millions and millions and millions of Muslims fighting off terrorism is absolutely ridiculous. And there is nothing sinister about see that given the lack of facts to support it. Sure I wish millions and millions of Muslims were doing the right thing, but there's no proof of that.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #140
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,521

    re: Muslim worker at Paris kosher grocer saved customers from gunman by hiding [W:186]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    The first step towards admitting a problem...
    Continuing to lie will not help you.

    You can list 200 examples it wouldn't make your generalization correct.
    Just as people who claim all Muslims are terrorists can list dozens of thousands of examples yet they will not be correct.
    The problem with your claim is that my statements aren't based on incidents of terrorism attacks. My examples are based on statistical evidence regarding Muslim opinion as well as Muslim actions. Keep trying?

    So I take it that you are in disagreement and that you are actually under the belief that claiming my words are lies is a satisfying argument on your side.
    Sad really.
    Lmao, that strategy may work in the M/E forum, but it doesn't work here. Your statements are lies because they're not even trying to determine whether the evidence I have provided is sufficient. They're looking at it from the point of "Oh! It's just a few Muslims", when in reality, it's hundreds of millions holding the discussions on radical Islam as well whether they oppose it or not. The evidence shows that the majority simply don't. That you continue to ignore this is your problem. Not mine.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •