Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    It is very clear you're not speaking from a place of reasoning but from a place of hate. I have no time for you.
    I am speaking of a place of Fact.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What religious conspiracy?
    Allah Akbar..... BOOOOMMMMMM

  3. #23
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Training grenades injure?

    Maybe if someone got konked on the head with one.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #24
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,412

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I am speaking of a place of Fact.
    You made blatant, wild, and completely irrelevant speculation that this particular mosque might be housing some sort of bad people. (irrelevant because the terrorists who attacked the mosque aren't psychic so wouldn't know that even if it were true)
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #25
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,124

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    The French are some of the kindest, most tolerant people on earth.
    But they do have a breaking point.

  6. #26
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,255

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Perhaps the leaders of the French Mosques were being targeted for condemning the "barbaric" acts?

    "France's Muslim leadership sharply condemned the shooting at a Paris satirical weekly that left at least 12 people dead as a "barbaric" attack and an assault on press freedom and democracy, AFP reports Wednesday.

    "This extremely grave barbaric action is also an attack against democracy and the freedom of the press," the French Muslim Council (CFCM) said in a statement.

    The body represents France's Muslim community, which is Europe's biggest and estimated to number between 3.5 million and five million people."

  7. #27
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,412

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Perhaps the leaders of the French Mosques were being targeted for condemning the "barbaric" acts?

    "France's Muslim leadership sharply condemned the shooting at a Paris satirical weekly that left at least 12 people dead as a "barbaric" attack and an assault on press freedom and democracy, AFP reports Wednesday.

    "This extremely grave barbaric action is also an attack against democracy and the freedom of the press," the French Muslim Council (CFCM) said in a statement.

    The body represents France's Muslim community, which is Europe's biggest and estimated to number between 3.5 million and five million people."
    We'll still continually hear "Muslims need to publicly condemn acts like this!!" daily here at DP.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #28
    Internet Lawyer


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,470

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    Grenades thrown at a mosque in Le Mans, west of Paris - reports ? RT News



    From what this report says, thankfully there were no injuries. This happening mere days after the shooting at the French shooting I think it is important to say that attacking innocent people as an act of retaliation for attacks against innocent people should be condemned.
    They are completing the fanatic’s mission of replying with attacks, hatred and retribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  9. #29
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,255

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    We'll still continually hear "Muslims need to publicly condemn acts like this!!" daily here at DP.
    They need to do more. Thats just reality. But that they came out immediately condemning the terrorist act is commendable. I mentioned that yesterday.

  10. #30
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,412

    Re: Training Grenades Thrown at Mosque in France

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    They need to do more. Thats just reality. But that they came out immediately condemning the terrorist act is commendable. I mentioned that yesterday.
    This happens with every attack. What else do you want?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •