Page 97 of 130 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #961
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    I don't have a soul.
    You do. But it is so dark even you are unable to peer into it.

  2. #962
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    I am not "supposing" statistics and purporting them as facts. Somehow I don't think we will agree on who is "radicalized".
    I see. Thanks for admitting your utter ignorance on the subject. Or perhaps you really aren't ignorant, and wish to obfuscate because the true answer makes your position look even more idiotic than it already does. Hmmmm.....

  3. #963
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You do. But it is so dark even you are unable to peer into it.
    How can you see my soul through the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #964
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    "Are you stupidly arguing that Christian policy is to rape, torture, crucify, undermine and destroy?

    I love the panty. I hate the foolishness."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Don't strawman me. It isn't Islam's policy either. People twist the religion to suit their own purposes. You want to stop all Muslims and that is xenophobic.
    Is this your way of backing away from your inane argument?

    Yes. I want to prevent an alien, anti-Western culture from taking root here. I see no reason to hasten the West's fall by inviting in the instruments of our doom. Your desires may vary.

  5. #965
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Do you need a full list of all the shootings that happen, abortion clinics bombed, and pedophile priests?

    Quit deflecting.
    Yes, yes I do. Thanks.

  6. #966
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    How can you see my soul through the internet?
    No one can see your soul. It is too dark.

  7. #967
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I see. Thanks for admitting your utter ignorance on the subject. Or perhaps you really aren't ignorant, and wish to obfuscate because the true answer makes your position look even more idiotic than it already does. Hmmmm.....
    You still haven't supported your claim. That's poor form.

    Now, you can continue to posture like you have somehow won something here. But your insults ring hollow to reasonable people. I'm sure the sycophants will support you though, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #968
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    The better question may be is that what Obama wants.
    Why do you think that is a better question? Have you accepted his Kingship?

  9. #969
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "Are you stupidly arguing that Christian policy is to rape, torture, crucify, undermine and destroy?

    I love the panty. I hate the foolishness."

    Is this your way of backing away from your inane argument?

    Yes. I want to prevent an alien, anti-Western culture from taking root here. I see no reason to hasten the West's fall by inviting in the instruments of our doom. Your desires may vary.
    Should we tear down the Statue of Liberty?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #970
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No one can see your soul. It is too dark.
    Then how do you know I have a soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Page 97 of 130 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •