Page 79 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #781
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You should.
    No, I'm not hopping on board this let's blame Muslims train. It's a train of ****ing ignorance and idiocy.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  2. #782
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nah, stats only matter when they can bolster ones argument....Other than that they are meaningless...Didn't you know that?
    It's funny, you guys are claiming stats and reality are so important yet only seem to pull stats out of your asses.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #783
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    No, I'm not hopping on board this let's blame Muslims train. It's a train of ****ing ignorance and idiocy.
    Neither am I, but it should be obvious to any thinking person that extremist Muslims have killed far more people than mothers that have drowned their children.

    Do you REALLY doubt this???

  4. #784
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    No, I'm not hopping on board this let's blame Muslims train. It's a train of ****ing ignorance and idiocy.
    Really? And letting everyone in is so much better, its not your nation to give away..

  5. #785
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Neither am I, but it should be obvious to any thinking person that extremist Muslims have killed far more people than mothers that have drowned their children.

    Do you REALLY doubt this???
    They can not, until THIS happens, and then they just blame the west, its people, its cultures, its freedoms...

  6. #786
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Neither am I, but it should be obvious to any thinking person that extremist Muslims have killed far more people than mothers that have drowned their children.

    Do you REALLY doubt this???
    Way to narrow the comparison. Was Tim McVeigh an atheist?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #787
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Really? And letting everyone in is so much better, its not your nation to give away..
    Who is letting everyone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #788
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,828
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    No, I'm not hopping on board this let's blame Muslims train. It's a train of ****ing ignorance and idiocy.
    The vast majority of Muslims practice the Islamic religion.
    There are Islamic fundamentalist sects withing the Islamic religion.
    It was Islamic fundamentalist, jihadists who committed this violent attack.

    There's an argument that states the continued excuses given to the entire population of Muslims for the acts of their fundamentalist, jihadists brethren weakens the impact and leverage of the more moderate Muslims of the Islamic faith to marginalize and control their fundamentalist, jihadists brethren, i.e. to make them give up their Jihad against the West. If you continue to make excuses for them, and continue to appease them, it only emboldens them to attack more and more violently.

    This really is a religious war. A religious war that's being conducted by the Islamic fundamentalists at their own choosing. These Islamic fundamentalists will not stop their religious war until their are dead. It's part of their very being. This also makes them completely unreasoning and not negotiable on this aspect of their religious war.

    The West needs to come to grips with this reality, and stop treating it like a law enforcement and police matter, and treat it as most any war would be, with the military and an aim to stop the attacks by killing the aggressors, wiping out their infrastructure, deny them land to operate, and to destroy their ability to operate as an effective force, terrorist or otherwise. Continuing to treat this religious war as a law enforcement and police matter is seriously wrong headed, and is sure to only do what Obama's shift in policy has accomplished, which is to further embolden them.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  9. #789
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    The vast majority of Muslims practice the Islamic religion.
    There are Islamic fundamentalist sects withing the Islamic religion.
    It was Islamic fundamentalist, jihadists who committed this violent attack.

    There's an argument that states the continued excuses given to the entire population of Muslims for the acts of their fundamentalist, jihadists brethren weakens the impact and leverage of the more moderate Muslims of the Islamic faith to marginalize and control their fundamentalist, jihadists brethren, i.e. to make them give up their Jihad against the West. If you continue to make excuses for them, and continue to appease them, it only emboldens them to attack more and more violently.

    This really is a religious war. A religious war that's being conducted by the Islamic fundamentalists at their own choosing. These Islamic fundamentalists will not stop their religious war until their are dead. It's part of their very being. This also makes them completely unreasoning and not negotiable on this aspect of their religious war.

    The West needs to come to grips with this reality, and stop treating it like a law enforcement and police matter, and treat it as most any war would be, with the military and an aim to stop the attacks by killing the aggressors, wiping out their infrastructure, deny them land to operate, and to destroy their ability to operate as an effective force, terrorist or otherwise. Continuing to treat this religious war as a law enforcement and police matter is seriously wrong headed, and is sure to only do what Obama's shift in policy has accomplished, which is to further embolden them.
    What do you think we have been doing for the last 13+ years?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #790
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Really? And letting everyone in is so much better, its not your nation to give away..
    Holy ****, you think we're having a discussion about not letting Muslims in?

    LOL. We're on different planets right now. Welcome to Earth.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •