Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #721
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    you just declared a war on citizens in post 713
    I would love to boot any Islamist out who has recently naturalized. They are supporters of our enemies. They must be spied upon for at least two generations. This is my country. It does not belong to foreigners. My government has failed to do the one thing it is supposed to do. Instead, it has been inviting our enemies to come here and establish Islamist enclaves within this nation.

    The citizens are going to have to create their own armies, their own intelligence organizations and their own counter terrorism strike units to deal with this problem. Or we will become France.

  2. #722
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    how about fighting the people who are fighting us instead of all Muslims including fellow Americans
    When you fail to see that you are in a world war and refuse to fight for your survival you will lose. I prefer to win. All of Islam is the enemy of all of the West. One will succeed. Which do you wish it to be?

  3. #723
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Sadly it will come to this..
    weer not going to give in to terrorists were not going to give in to you so no it wont

  4. #724
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I would love to boot any Islamist out who has recently naturalized. They are supporters of our enemies. They must be spied upon for at least two generations. This is my country. It does not belong to foreigners. My government has failed to do the one thing it is supposed to do. Instead, it has been inviting our enemies to come here and establish Islamist enclaves within this nation.

    The citizens are going to have to create their own armies, their own intelligence organizations and their own counter terrorism strike units to deal with this problem. Or we will become France.
    Childish talk.

  5. #725
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I would love to boot any Islamist out who has recently naturalized. They are supporters of our enemies. They must be spied upon for at least two generations. This is my country. It does not belong to foreigners. My government has failed to do the one thing it is supposed to do. Instead, it has been inviting our enemies to come here and establish Islamist enclaves within this nation.

    The citizens are going to have to create their own armies, their own intelligence organizations and their own counter terrorism strike units to deal with this problem. Or we will become France.
    ok supporting hate crime laws is fine but you actually have to do them still

  6. #726
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,839

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Right. 34 people murdered by members of a variety of what the author describes as right wing terrorist groups. That is not even considered a rowdy weekend in Chicago. Of course the author conveniently selects his time frame to omit the September 11 attacks that killed about three thousand Americans. He is dishonest. If you had spent five minutes evaluating your source you would not appear to be equally so.
    The beginning date of Sept 12, 2001 is in order to contrast the claims made by the Islamophobic and reality. Yes, more than 3000 died on Sept 11 but according to some the Muslims are still killing Americans at least once a week and we all must buy as many guns as we can and intern those brown skin people who might belong to a certain religious faction which advocates the new Caliphate. Never mind the reality that there are groups of white skinned people who belong to a certain religion who have killed more Americans than those brown skin people.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  7. #727
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,108

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    When you fail to see that you are in a world war and refuse to fight for your survival you will lose. I prefer to win. All of Islam is the enemy of all of the West. One will succeed. Which do you wish it to be?
    no people who want Islam to rule over people are the enemy just like people who want to wage war against all Muslims regardless of what they actually do are the enemy if you value your freedom and security

  8. #728
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Childish talk.
    Really? Dont you send them to Prison or "labor camps" in China?

    How funny you are...

  9. #729
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    The beginning date of Sept 12, 2001 is in order to contrast the claims made by the Islamophobic and reality. Yes, more than 3000 died on Sept 11 but according to some the Muslims are still killing Americans at least once a week and we all must buy as many guns as we can and intern those brown skin people who might belong to a certain religious faction which advocates the new Caliphate. Never mind the reality that there are groups of white skinned people who belong to a certain religion who have killed more Americans than those brown skin people.
    Please move to the Middle East if whites/western nations are so awful...

  10. #730
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,839

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Please move to the Middle East if whites/western nations are so awful...
    A perfect example of a near total inability, all too often seen here, to translate standard English language words when said words were composed by a political opponent
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •