Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Found the following in an article about right wing terrorism in America - which by the way has killed more people in America since 9/11 than Muslims have managed to kill in America
    Right. 34 people murdered by members of a variety of what the author describes as right wing terrorist groups. That is not even considered a rowdy weekend in Chicago. Of course the author conveniently selects his time frame to omit the September 11 attacks that killed about three thousand Americans. He is dishonest. If you had spent five minutes evaluating your source you would not appear to be equally so.

  2. #672
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    I try to always watch FOX at 5:00 central--Bret Baier's Special Report--the 2nd 30 minutes with the "all-star panel'.
    I will never see these things on the other two cable networks--though they refuse to show Limbaugh--that's for MSNBC on Hardball.

    DEMs are foolish to not watch what rightie Cons are watching--so they know what they think.
    And can then fight the 24/7 GOP messaging war--now full speed ahead on Mrs. Clinton .

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Had to watch, or got a rod on when you changed channels?
    Physics is Phun

  3. #673
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    We know where these attacks happen-in muslim immigrant centers, it didn't happen before they got there, and we know its the same group who frequently riots. Its not ghosts.
    Proof or assuming again. Do you have an issue with facts, as i see a ton of assuming.
    Never happened before they were there- Nice code words for hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  4. #674
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    It's 2015.
    My Chrome Browser Automatically translates. (and others do too thru google etc)
    But even if Not, the Districts/numbers at the bottom of the page do NOT need translating.
    Ooops!

    I do the work, you do NOTHING but Apologism.
    Splash II
    I use Firefox- Upgrade to an excellent browser- so no issues for you to provide the French and then the English translation. I can then use a program I trust to translate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #675
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    I use Firefox- Upgrade to an excellent browser- so no issues for you to provide the French and then the English translation. I can then use a program I trust to translate.
    Well then, why don't you look up what I suggested.
    (perhaps someone already has)

    Number ONE (Le Figaro) in Car Burnings is..

    Seine-Saint-Denis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia !

    "The ratio of ethnic minorities is difficult to estimate accurately as French law prohibits the collection of ethnic data for census taking purposes. However estimates suggest there are 500,000 Muslims out of a total population of 1.4 million.

    Saint-Denis is home to the Union of French Islamic Organizations (UOIF) in the Bourget district, which annually hosts one of Europe's major Muslim conferences, Paris-le-Bourget.


    In 2005, 56.7% of young people under 18 were of foreign origin including 38% of African origin (22% from Maghreb and 16% from Sub-Saharan Africa).
    ISLAM is believed to be the MOST practiced religion in the department.[1][2]

    and that was 2005, add 10 years and it's even More Muslim.

    GAME OVER
    Last edited by mbig; 01-08-15 at 10:14 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  6. #676
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Well then why don't you look up what I suggested.
    (perhaps someone already has)

    Number ONE in Car Burnings is..

    Seine-Saint-Denis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia !

    "The ratio of ethnic minorities is difficult to estimate accurately as French law prohibits the collection of ethnic data for census taking purposes. However estimates suggest there are 500,000 Muslims out of a total population of 1.4 million.
    Saint-Denis is home to the Union of French Islamic Organizations (UOIF) in the Bourget district, which annually hosts one of Europe's major Muslim conferences, Paris-le-Bourget.


    In 2005, 56.7% of young people under 18 were of foreign origin including 38% of African origin (22% from Maghreb and 16% from Sub-Saharan Africa).
    Islam is believed to be the most practiced religion in the department.[1][2]

    and that was 2005, add 10 years and it's even More Muslim.
    Wow- Kerist of a cross- what does that have to do with what I asked.
    Proof, got any?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #677
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Wow- Kerist of a cross- what does that have to do with what I asked.
    Proof, got any?
    That IS proof.
    You want videotape of each?
    Fingerprints?
    The most Muslim districts have the most Car Burnings is just Coincidence ..right?

    Your posts are disingenuous Fraud into which you put No work, No links, No refutation, NOTHING.
    Just, "no, I don't think so"
    I've handed it to the board on a silver platter with credible Links and most opponents get it/have vanished.

    I think everyone else has gotten a god demo of the Truth and difference in our posts a well.
    Last edited by mbig; 01-08-15 at 10:21 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  8. #678
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,771

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Yeah, I get all that.

    Let me put it another way just in case I didn't make my POV clear enough though.

    Attachment 67178543
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Given your definition I would claim it does not exist. It is wholly a figment of your imagination. A fear of murderers is not irrational. Your argument just might be.

    "Islam: The religion.
    Phobia: An irrational, deep-seated fear."

    I sense no phobia. But I do sense a growing determination to defeat them.

    Nice try.
    I will close my comments with this:

    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  9. #679
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And this folks is a shining example of what the right has to offer. Right wing religious conservatives over there attack us over here and what is it right wing conservatives over here have to offer? Revenge. That is ALL that they have to offer. Nothing else. They appeal to people's sense of anger and nothing more. Its not leadership. That's playground mentality... tops.
    Mighty big paintbrush you're using here.

  10. #680
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And this folks is a shining example of what the right has to offer. Right wing religious conservatives over there attack us over here and what is it right wing conservatives over here have to offer? Revenge. That is ALL that they have to offer. Nothing else. They appeal to people's sense of anger and nothing more. Its not leadership. That's playground mentality... tops.
    Please. The left buddies up to terrorists like its cool and then weakly tries to criticize the right for its consistent message. In fact, terror flourishes under the left-they are that weak.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •