Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #521
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,801

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris [W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Would you consider the Islamists 'right wing' then? They seem to be supported so often by Leftists that it seems unlikely. In fact anyone who speaks out against the Islamists is called "extreme right wing'.

    Do left wingers fit in anywhere?
    They certainly are conservative in their political and social views.

    Christians Must Take Back Government In 2015 Because 'We Are God's Governing Force On The Earth' - See more at: Sheets: Christians Must Take Back Government In 2015 Because 'We Are God's Governing Force On The Earth' | Right Wing Watch

    anti-abortion
    anti-gay
    keep women in the kitchen
    allow religious beliefs to control government
    anti the reality of science

    all are views held by many who call themselves conservative and christian
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  2. #522
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,801

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris [W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Twitter???
    Didn't bother to click thru, did you?
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  3. #523
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,062

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris [W:157]

    Multiculturalism has blown up in Europe's face, and many of these once great countries are becoming unrecognizable.

    We have a division of our company in England, and my colleagues there tell me it is all people talk the British discuss these days.

    A day of reckoning, one way or the other, is coming. France and Spain are next. Turkey already went quietly into Islamic control.

  4. #524
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,818

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    double post error
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #525
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,818

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #526
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,818

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #527
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,795

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    This woman said she let them in.....she had the code.


    Young mother let terrorists into Charlie Hebdo building after threat against daughter.....

    Corinne Rey, a cartoonist for the weekly newspaper Charlie Hebdo, says she was forced to enter the security code after returning from picking up her child at daycare, according to a local report. “I just went to get my daughter from daycare. As I got to the front door of the building, two masked, armed gunmen brutally threatened us,” she told L'Humanité. “They wanted to enter, go up. I typed the code.”

    The terrorists, claiming to be with al-Qaida, spoke fluent, unaccented French, according to Rey......snip~

    Young mother let terrorists into Charlie Hebdo building after threat against daughter
    I've been waiting for something like this.

    I've always known that airports, jets, nuclear power plants, etc etc will never be completely safe as long as terrorists can hold family members hostage. And here we go....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #528
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,801

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris [W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Multiculturalism has blown up in Europe's face, and many of these once great countries are becoming unrecognizable.

    We have a division of our company in England, and my colleagues there tell me it is all people talk the British discuss these days.

    A day of reckoning, one way or the other, is coming. France and Spain are next. Turkey already went quietly into Islamic control.
    Wow! Paranoia runs deep in some circles it would appear.

    Turkey has been a Muslim country since the day Constantinople became Istanbul.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  9. #529
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,681

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris [W:157]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Would you consider the Islamists 'right wing' then? They seem to be supported so often by Leftists that it seems unlikely. In fact anyone who speaks out against the Islamists is called "extreme right wing'.

    Do left wingers fit in anywhere?
    Oh the fundamentalists are heavily right-wing. No different than racist nazis. Leftists are not supporting the fundamentalists. Their concern is aimed more at the innocent bystanders in all of this and trying to expose and quell the western "Actions" that have contributed to the western attacks. The evidence of such
    western "actions" is overwhelming, but that strays form our discussion. This latest BS is because this "jihad" is completely out of control - and well connected and supported, so it;s easy for these rats to act.

    In my view, the trick to defeating this kind of crap is two fold: Muslims around the world must openly denounce this stuff and clerics must excommunicate the violent fundamentalists. Secondly, how victim countries react to this stuff will guide the likely hood of further attacks: for instance, when the French have a labor strike, the entire country shuts down... Therefore, if the entire country gets involved in flushing this crap out and dealing with it: extreme prejudice is recommended (not for the average person), and if France launches against ISIS et al, then France can become a place where such fundamentalists are afraid to operate. The key is to make THEM afraid.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  10. #530
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,818

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    1. I could never kill someone because they offended my beliefs and I don't speak for or feel obligated to defend some God who apparently can't defend Himself.
    2. I love pulled pork sandwiches.
    3. I use toilet paper.

    I never said I would raise a hand to anyone. I just don't care if the French wipe them out. Not my circus. Not my monkeys.

    I have no patience with them or the people that silently support them.
    And that is how religious wars begin. With that thinking.
    Men, women, children, kill them all.
    You would have other people commit mass slaughter for you.

    And you wonder why there is a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •