Page 15 of 130 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    my culture doesn't require every one to agree and has religious freedom

    you don't seem to care about freedom and liberty or rights or tolerance so why don't you get the **** out because the untied states of America is my nation of choice and im not going any where
    Does you culture require that you import millions of people who have values and views that are antithetical and harmful to your, your culture, your future?

    I care greatly, so much so I am willing to protect them, see how much freedom will be lost when one of these nut job sets off a nuke in America, but hey as long as you have that warm little feeling of "multiculturalism" and cultural relativism, right?

  2. #142
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,175
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    There's little difference between this atrocity and Sandy Hook. They're mass shootings. However unlike firearms, those who wish to commit mass shootings don't have access to nukes.
    What's wrong with you? You don't see the difference between killing a classroom full of first-graders and shooting adults at a magazine's offices? You don't see the difference between a mentally disturbed young man executing children and terrorists killing adults?
    ... and your argument is that these two terrorists today aren't mentally disturbed young men? Are you going to argue that they are of a sound mind?
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    im all for that how come your not?
    Really? So why do you support the continued mass immigration of people that are destroying it?

  4. #144
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    You know it funny, they can expend their culture, yet we can not defend our own or we are "mean" or "racist"...
    well yes your mean and you seem to have more of a problem with religion then race

    but no one is telling you that you cant go after criminals or defend your culture

    you just cant go after Muslims guilty of being Muslim

    and you cant drive out people based on their religion alone and defend western culture

  5. #145
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Unfortunate. While I do not condone the attack or defend the actors involved, that
    this magazine continued to taunt people it knew would be coming after them hardly gives them clean hands in the events.
    My best to the survivors and sympathies to the family of the fallen officer.
    Sure is a busy thread.
    Getting lots of attention.
    But if that piece of your rather unique comment represents anyone's thoughts other than your own then it's scary.

  6. #146
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    What city do you live in?
    why do you want to know

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    There is a reason we do not allow people to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.
    No, you can if you believe their is a fire. Please read up on Schenck v. United States.

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    That its not some small fringe group. There are many, many muslims in france who think terrorism is sometimes justified. Its not PC-but its the fact.
    ok and?

  9. #149
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,896

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    ... and your argument is that these two terrorists today aren't mentally disturbed young men? Are you going to argue that they are of a sound mind?
    Never mind. You're being willfully obtuse here, and I don't want to play.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    well yes your mean and you seem to have more of a problem with religion then race

    but no one is telling you that you cant go after criminals or defend your culture

    you just cant go after Muslims guilty of being Muslim

    and you cant drive out people based on their religion alone and defend western culture
    Really? so you are OK with us end mass immigration?

    Really? How did we take back Spain from the Moors?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •