Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    ok so what's your point
    That its not some small fringe group. There are many, many muslims in france who think terrorism is sometimes justified. Its not PC-but its the fact.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    A family saw their loved one in the police gunned down on a sidewalk because the magazine staff intentionally inflamed tensions instead of showing some responsibility and restraint. Freedoms are meaningless if people do not exercise those rights responsibly. It isn't like they did not know they were feeding hate while hiding behind those police officers forced to protect them. Is your life worth a cartoon being published?
    So they are to blame for speaking their mind? WOW....Not the terrorists, not the

    Liberty is worth protecting, and if that means we have keep some cultures and populations out of the West, that is fine...

  3. #133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,125

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    No, it is not. it is better to be united in a single culture and to defend that culture.

    Do not like it? Leave for a nation of your choice, Islam does not care about freedom, liberty, rights, tolerance, ect.

    TELL ME LEFTIST, WHAT WILL YOU SAY WHEN THEY SET OFF A NUKE IN A MAJOR WESTERN CITY? WHAT EXCUSES WILL YOU CLAIM, WHAT DELUSIONS WILL YOU RATIONALIZE?
    my culture doesn't require every one to agree and has religious freedom

    you don't seem to care about freedom and liberty or rights or tolerance so why don't you get the **** out because the untied states of America is my nation of choice and im not going any where

  4. #134
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,944

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    So they are to blame for speaking their mind? WOW....Not the terrorists, not the

    Liberty is worth protecting, and if that means we have keep some cultures and populations out of the West, that is fine...
    How do you propose to do this?

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    Illinoi

    thinking about things

    you not a criminal because your Muslim its not right to treat you as 1 because your Muslim

    people should be judged on their own actions
    not my problem every where you find Islam you find this, do not want it, do not need, stop immigration for members of its fate, they have the right to be a Muslim, they do not have the right to come here.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    A family saw their loved one in the police gunned down on a sidewalk because the magazine staff intentionally inflamed tensions instead of showing some responsibility and restraint. Freedoms are meaningless if people do not exercise those rights responsibly. It isn't like they did not know they were feeding hate while hiding behind those police officers forced to protect them. Is your life worth a cartoon being published?
    Its a free nation-the staff could show allah choking on a dildo and it would be responsible.

    You are advocating appeasement of terrorists.

    They are to blame, not the magazine-but kudo's for trying to blame this on pesky freedom.

  7. #137
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,125

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    There are that many people who are increasing see violence and genocide as justifiable and they are rapidly over taking the nation of France and of Europe..
    they need to be dealt with while protecting liberty and the innocent as best that can be done

  8. #138
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    So they are to blame for speaking their mind? WOW....Not the terrorists, not the

    Liberty is worth protecting, and if that means we have keep some cultures and populations out of the West, that is fine...
    There is a reason we do not allow people to yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

  9. #139
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,187
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    spamming pictures of Mohamed sounds good at least
    No ... You know how there's a few DP members on the right side of things that see Russia or Iran as "the enemy" and therefore often make nonsense war-hawk posts? How outraged would those posters be if Russia/Iran was putting in an actual effort to continually antagonize us? Such things justify those DP member's biases and encourage them to be reactionary and violent.

    What I'd argue is much better is encouraging and supporting a worldwide environment of free press, free speech and open dissent. You don't do that by having conservative publications try to pick a fight with insults and retributions -- that'd probably result in a Holy War -- but by supporting liberal thinkers and policies across the world. There's many progressive voices in the Arab and Islamic worlds willing to speak out, who need the platforms (... the retweets, awards and praise) the West can give them. EG,

    "Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the Iranian Resistance, strongly condemned the ruthless terrorist attack on the office of a French magazine in Paris and the killing and injuring of a number of its staff and reporters" ... That's a moderate Muslim opposition leader in Iran. She's not a Westerner. That's important. Her words are a lot more dangerous, and a way more persuasive than any inflammatory/spammy drawings of Muhammad.
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  10. #140
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,125

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    So why not defend Liberty by keeping the Flame of Liberty alive by protecting the cultures and people who have created and the nations where they live...

    PS about 600 French nationals are in ISIS and might decide to...Come Home.
    im all for that how come your not?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •