Page 121 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #1201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    So then you bought their rhetoric?
    What rhetoric are you talking about?
    Good. It's what the masses usually buy when they're not interested in any action. How did Gruber refer to those masses? Remind me?
    Gruber was referring to those who bought the Obamacare nonsense, not any parade in Paris by world leaders. Do you have any word from Gruber on these Paris protests?
    We sent our top representative in the country. Continuing to lie doesn't change that.
    The others send LEADERS!! There were leaders there! Holder was there and could have attended but didn't. Do you not understand the difference between someone "in" the country versus sending someone "to" the country?
    White House admits should have sent 'higher-profile' official to Paris rally | Fox News

  2. #1202
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What rhetoric are you talking about?Gruber was referring to those who bought the Obamacare nonsense, not any parade in Paris by world leaders. Do you have any word from Gruber on these Paris protests?
    Wait, you're now applying it to only the Obamacare thing? Hm. Interesting, let's hope you won't throw it out in whatever thread you please anymore. So tell us, Grant, How many people did these countries send to the 9/11 rallies? How many did they send to the Dutch vigil for Theo Van Gogh? Why was this one more important than 3,000 dead people and that of a free speech advocate? These are questions you've avoided since the beginning as you weasel your way from one issue to the next. Do you care to answer them at all? Or not?

    The others send LEADERS!!
    Continuing to change your position doesn't change the facts of the matter Grant, we sent our representative. You're not happy about the one we sent, just say so. However, continuing to claim we didn't send anyone is simply a lie. Like all the others you've been caught making up in this thread.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #1203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Wait, you're now applying it to only the Obamacare thing? Hm. Interesting, let's hope you won't throw it out in whatever thread you please anymore.
    I will certainly use it against the US left because that's who supported Obamacare and swallowed the lies. It does not apply to international politics. That shouldn't have to be explained. What 'rhetoric' are you referring to?
    So tell us, Grant, How many people did these countries send to the 9/11 rallies? How many did they send to the Dutch vigil for Theo Van Gogh? Why was this one more important than 3,000 dead people and that of a free speech advocate? These are questions you've avoided since the beginning as you weasel your way from one issue to the next. Do you care to answer them at all? Or not?
    I now suspect you are being deliberately thick. This was the first event which was ever organized therefore there was no reason to send anyone at any other time. If you don't understand this yet than ask someone else to explain it to you.
    Continuing to change your position doesn't change the facts of the matter Grant, we sent our representative.
    No, the 'representative', who is not a leader of any sort, was already there and had been there since the appointment. The rep was already there so not 'sent'.
    You're not happy about the one we sent, just say so.
    I have said so and the White House has said so. What's the matter with you?
    However, continuing to claim we didn't send anyone is simply a lie. Like all the others you've been caught making up in this thread.
    Thicker than an ayatollah sandwich.

  4. #1204
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,076

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I will certainly use it against the US left because that's who supported Obamacare and swallowed the lies. It does not apply to international politics. That shouldn't have to be explained. What 'rhetoric' are you referring to?
    Lmao, I made my point. So Grant, how does it feel to buy into the rhetoric?

    I now suspect you are being deliberately thick. This was the first event which was ever organized therefore there was no reason to send anyone at any other time. If you don't understand this yet than ask someone else to explain it to you.
    This was the first event organized to remember the deaths of people killed by terrorist attacks? Your lies just keep piling up, Grant. We've gone over this, it's not even the first rally to honor advocates of free speech. So what made this one so different?

    No, the 'representative', who is not a leader of any sort,
    Ambassador - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    An ambassador is an official envoy, especially a highest ranking diplomat who represents a state and is usually accredited to another sovereign state, or to an international organization as the resident representative of their own government or sovereign or appointed for a special and often temporary diplomatic assignment.[1] The word is also often used more liberally for persons who are known, without national appointment, to represent certain professions, activities and fields of endeavor.
    You're saying our highest ranking diplomat in France isn't a leader of any sort? You know, at this point, it's just sad. Grant, do you believe our ambassador doesn't represent the US? Why even have ambassadors if they're not representatives of anything then?

    was already there and had been there since the appointment. The rep was already there so not 'sent'.
    The irrelevance of this is important. I don't know why, but it's definitely important.

    I have said so and the White House has said so. What's the matter with you?
    Thicker than an ayatollah sandwich.
    You know, Grant, it's really interesting to watch how much nonsense you've spewed in this thread. First, you claim that this is the first time free speech advocates have been murdered. False. Then you claim we didn't send anyone. False. Then you claim this is the first rally of its sort. False. When will you give up?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #1205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Wait, you're now applying it to only the Obamacare thing? Hm. Interesting, let's hope you won't throw it out in whatever thread you please anymore. So tell us, Grant, How many people did these countries send to the 9/11 rallies? How many did they send to the Dutch vigil for Theo Van Gogh? Why was this one more important than 3,000 dead people and that of a free speech advocate? These are questions you've avoided since the beginning as you weasel your way from one issue to the next. Do you care to answer them at all? Or not?



    Continuing to change your position doesn't change the facts of the matter Grant, we sent our representative. You're not happy about the one we sent, just say so. However, continuing to claim we didn't send anyone is simply a lie. Like all the others you've been caught making up in this thread.
    Next Christmas Im getting you tap dancing shoes.

  6. #1206
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is not good anymore. What do you mean when you say your state is a hybrid state?
    We swing both ways - republican and democrat.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  7. #1207
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I dont see the right advocating anything for the KKK, while the left advocates for hamas. You guys are always on the wrong side. Always.
    You see only what you wish to. So no surprise there. Guess you don't watch the news much.

    GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech

    Let the excuses begin in 5...4...3...

    US Conservative... ALWAYS wrong. Always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #1208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You see only what you wish to. So no surprise there. Guess you don't watch the news much.

    GOP leadership stands by Scalise after white supremacist speech

    Let the excuses begin in 5...4...3...

    US Conservative... ALWAYS wrong. Always.
    Nope, sorry. Its your little attempt to deflect the rampant racism of the democrat party. Nobody is buying it.

  9. #1209
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Nope, sorry. Its your little attempt to deflect the rampant racism of the democrat party. Nobody is buying it.
    Ahhh... Ignore, then project. Nice. Yet obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #1210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Ahhh... Ignore, then project. Nice. Yet obvious.
    Nope. It was a silly analogy, the left and radical islam to make strange bedfellows though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •