Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #1191
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,790

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    The article repeats exactly what I said.
    They reviewed, as such had jurisdiction. Not found in favor of the complainant.
    While commentators have said Steyn's demographic claims are way off-base, the CHRC concluded the views in the article, "when considered as a whole and in context, are not of an extreme nature, as defined by the Supreme Court."

    Therefore, the Commission said there is no reason to warrant the appointment of a tribunal to look into the matter. In its four page decision, the Commission noted Steyn's "writing is polemical, colourful and emphatic, and was obviously calculated to excite discussion and even offend certain readers, Muslim and non-Muslim alike."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #1192
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    They reviewed, as such had jurisdiction. Not found in favor of the complainant.
    While commentators have said Steyn's demographic claims are way off-base, the CHRC concluded the views in the article, "when considered as a whole and in context, are not of an extreme nature, as defined by the Supreme Court."

    Therefore, the Commission said there is no reason to warrant the appointment of a tribunal to look into the matter. In its four page decision, the Commission noted Steyn's "writing is polemical, colourful and emphatic, and was obviously calculated to excite discussion and even offend certain readers, Muslim and non-Muslim alike."
    Again, nothing different than what I posted. Why are you wasting time repeating me ??

  3. #1193
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,790

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Again, nothing different than what I posted. Why are you wasting time repeating me ??
    You stated ontario did not have jurisdiction. They did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  4. #1194
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,790

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    The article repeats exactly what I said.
    t
    My apologies- reading the wrong circle- yes you were correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #1195
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Do it. My state is a hybrid though, so we stay in the good ole US of A.
    It is not good anymore. What do you mean when you say your state is a hybrid state?

  6. #1196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You know, continuing to show your ignorance ISN'T helpful. As I asked: WHERE WERE THESE WORLD LEADERS THEN? Listen, you can bull**** around the yard as much as you'd like, and I can keep catching you slip. However, you've yet to answer a simple question: Where were all these world leaders the last 14 years when the US fought this war with mostly Canada and the UK? Nowhere to be seen.Their rhetoric means nothing to me at this point. Maybe you're the type of person they put it on the display for? I'm sure Gruber described that kind not too long ago. It's on the tip of my tongue. Do you remember what words he used?
    Where were they? Who knows? They may have been at work, they may have been in the office. Who really cares?

    But when a protest was organized and 40 world leaders attended there was no US representative. It was the first time such a public protest took place and there should have been someone there to represent the world's leading democracy. Even the White House later acknowledged that.

  7. #1197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Where were they? Who knows? They may have been at work, they may have been in the office. Who really cares?

    But when a protest was organized and 40 world leaders attended there was no US representative. It was the first time such a public protest took place and there should have been someone there to represent the world's leading democracy. Even the White House later acknowledged that.
    The white house knows how bad the "optics" are here.

  8. #1198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The white house knows how bad the "optics" are here.
    It seems the 'optics' are only understood after the fact.

  9. #1199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It seems the 'optics' are only understood after the fact.
    Indeed. And then the spin and backpedaling begins.

  10. #1200
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Where were they? Who knows? They may have been at work, they may have been in the office. Who really cares?
    So then you bought their rhetoric? Good. It's what the masses usually buy when they're not interested in any action. How did Gruber refer to those masses? Remind me?

    But when a protest was organized and 40 world leaders attended there was no US representative.
    We sent our top representative in the country. Continuing to lie doesn't change that.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •