Page 112 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1300

Thread: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

  1. #1111
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,871

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And your point is? What's wrong with this site?
    It is a hate Islam site.

    http://www.barenakedislam.com/about/
    Islam is NOT a religion of peace, nor does Islam mean peace. Islam means submission.
    Most people are simply unaware that Islam is NOT just another religion but a totalitarian political cult-like ideology, which compels its followers into blind obedience, teaches intolerance, brutality and locks all Muslims and non-Muslims in a struggle deriving directly from the 7th century nomadic, predatory, Bedouin culture.
    Islam means “submission” to the will of Allah and the teachings as depicted in the Qur’an which include jihad – the genocidal slaughter of infidels by the sword, killing by beheading, intolerance of other religions, as well as forcing submission to Islam. The ultimate goal of jihad is the domination of Islam over the entire world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #1112
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    It is a hate Islam site.

    http://www.barenakedislam.com/about/
    Islam is NOT a religion of peace, nor does Islam mean peace. Islam means submission.
    Most people are simply unaware that Islam is NOT just another religion but a totalitarian political cult-like ideology, which compels its followers into blind obedience, teaches intolerance, brutality and locks all Muslims and non-Muslims in a struggle deriving directly from the 7th century nomadic, predatory, Bedouin culture.
    Islam means “submission” to the will of Allah and the teachings as depicted in the Qur’an which include jihad – the genocidal slaughter of infidels by the sword, killing by beheading, intolerance of other religions, as well as forcing submission to Islam. The ultimate goal of jihad is the domination of Islam over the entire world.
    Hmmmm....Sounds exactly like what Choudry was saying in his OpEd.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #1113
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Actually I think there are two books defining Muslim policy....The Koran, and the Hadith
    Both of which are, as has been made abundantly clear for the last several centuries, subject to wildly differing interpretations -- vastly moreso than the Bible. There is no version of, say, the Catholic Church in Islam, where a group of cardinals or something establishes official doctrine. Did you not know this?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #1114
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmmm....Sounds exactly like what Choudry was saying in his OpEd.
    And the fallacy lies in assuming Choudary speaks for anyone other than himself and the nutjobs who give him credence.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #1115
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,871

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmmm....Sounds exactly like what Choudry was saying in his OpEd.
    You are referring to man Choudry?
    And he is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #1116
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Terror Attack In Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Both of which are, as has been made abundantly clear for the last several centuries, subject to wildly differing interpretations -- vastly moreso than the Bible. There is no version of, say, the Catholic Church in Islam, where a group of cardinals or something establishes official doctrine. Did you not know this?
    They do have a loose reverence for Mufti's, and Mullah's, as well as Qadi's, plus there are theological schools for them just as with Christian religions....But, you are correct in that they do not have the same structure that Christianity does, which IMO is what allows radicals like what we see today....So, pretty convenient isn't it?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #1117
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    And the fallacy lies in assuming Choudary speaks for anyone other than himself and the nutjobs who give him credence.
    I didn't say he "spoke" for anyone, that was originally your strawman. What I did was to point out that he is of the same mindset as those we are fighting against, and of those that attacked the magazine....So, you'd do a lot better if you stopped trying so hard to take me out of context to fit your argument.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #1118
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    You are referring to man Choudry?
    And he is an idiot.
    Anjem Choudry...And yes, he is detestable....But he is an accurate representation of the enemy we face.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #1119
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,871

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Anjem Choudry...And yes, he is detestable....But he is an accurate representation of the enemy we face.
    Of many Muslims, yes, of all Muslims, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  10. #1120
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Charlie Hebdo Shooting: 12 Killed at Muhammad Cartoons Magazine in Paris[w:157,1217]

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Of many Muslims, yes, of all Muslims, no.
    Well then, they are going to have to change their structure if they are to be seen as authentic in speaking out against those they say are subverting their religion aren't they? Because as long as Tyqqia is an accepted practice within Islam, then we can't trust a single one of them.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •