Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 284

Thread: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

  1. #41
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    08-08-17 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,860

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% false, would you like proof? sure ill use your own words



    and there you go what you said was 100% false and a strawman you made up.
    Facts win again
    It is when you appeal to government to be the enforcement mechanism, how could it be otherwise?

    When I said "you are basically saying a marriage is all about finances and outside controls" that was a statement about whom you need that outside control to be. Government.
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    IF the definition is accurate theres nothing unpeaceful or intolerant about calling your views bigoted
    LOL, yea. You people are so understanding and thoughtful of others. Too bad you are so blind in your own fervor as to see that this is why we hate you.

  3. #43
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by OrphanSlug View Post
    It is when you appeal to government to be the enforcement mechanism, how could it be otherwise?

    When I said "you are basically saying a marriage is all about finances and outside controls" that was a statement about whom you need that outside control to be. Government.
    translation: you have no quote of me saying that but you made it up in your head based on your subjective opinion and assumption.
    thanks for proving me right and proving you made a false statement

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #44
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    1.) LOL, yea. You people are so understanding and thoughtful of others.
    2.) Too bad you are so blind in your own fervor as to see that this is why we hate you.
    1.)weird, nothing in this post changes anything about the fact that your COULD be a bigoted and or have bigoted views and pointing that fact out would not make somebody unpeaceful or intolerant

    but please keep deflecting from that fact

    2.) lol who is we? and why the hate?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)weird, nothing in this post changes anything about the fact that your COULD be a bigoted and or have bigoted views and pointing that fact out would not make somebody unpeaceful or intolerant

    but please keep deflecting from that fact

    2.) lol who is we? and why the hate?
    We? We is the vast majority of persons in this nation.
    Feel free to hide behind your own brand of hate and name calling. LOL, ya'll really crack me up.

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,358

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    LOL, yea. You people are so understanding and thoughtful of others. Too bad you are so blind in your own fervor as to see that this is why we hate you.
    Now I see why I can't wait for your kind to die off. The last of you seem to be the worst.

  7. #47
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,082

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Great news for freedom and equality, bad news for hate-filled bigots. The world's a changin', folks. You can get on board the tolerance and peace train or you can go cry in a corner while the world moves on without you.
    That's interesting. I had no idea people who thought that states had rights or powers were hate-filled bigots. What an interesting sentiment from a "libertarian".

  8. #48
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,082

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Just because I tolerate you doesn't mean I have to like you or hold my tongue. The only thing that matters is that I recognize that you have a right as an American to live your life as you choose.
    This is untrue. Others have rights as well.

    If you had half a tolerant bone in your body you wouldn't be trying to deny rights to people you find icky. Keep hatin', hater.
    Have you ever looked up why Goldwater voted against the CRA?

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,614

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Now I see why I can't wait for your kind to die off. The last of you seem to be the worst.
    wow how tolerant and peaceful of other peoples view. isnt' that what you people constantly spout off about?
    tolerance?

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,358

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    wow how tolerant and peaceful of other peoples view. isnt' that what you people constantly spout off about?
    tolerance?
    Everyone dies, I'm simply stating a fact, the days of intolerance of minorities are over. Some just don't know it yet and time will take care of them. Like Steve Jobs said "Death is natures greatest invention...it makes way for the new." In a generation people will be shocked that we ever banned gay marriage.
    Last edited by iguanaman; 01-07-15 at 12:57 PM.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •