Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 284

Thread: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

  1. #241
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird . . . .
    i STILL dont see an answer to my question? hmmmmmm I wonder why
    cause its a question that further proves your false claim wrong
    maybe in your NEXT post youll answer it, please and thank you
    OH SNAP! I'm still ignoring it! LOL



    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    but my guess is you will keep dodging it

    your post fails and facts win again
    Now really why would I want to answer a question to a person who only lies about things? A little cream helps where I spanked you, and sorry your BS, ohoh... I mean your "facts" (LOL) are still smoldering. A little cream helps with the prideful sting of getting stomped on.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #242
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    OH SNAP! I'm still ignoring it! LOL




    Now really why would I want to answer a question to a person who only lies about things? A little cream helps where I spanked you, and sorry your BS, ohoh... I mean your "facts" (LOL) are still smoldering. A little cream helps with the prideful sting of getting stomped on.
    another dodge and another loss, facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #243
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another dodge and another loss, facts win again
    Oh boy you ran out of badly thought out smack! LOL

    I'm sorry I have no prize for your "lie wins again" but I do have a tip: Find a new hobby because this one doesn't suit you. A teachable moment. Not too much creme now. LOL
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #244
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Oh boy you ran out of badly thought out smack! LOL

    I'm sorry I have no prize for your "lie wins again" but I do have a tip: Find a new hobby because this one doesn't suit you. A teachable moment. Not too much creme now. LOL
    and yet another deflection and dodge of the questions and facts that prove you wrong
    your post fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #245
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    and yet another deflection and dodge of the questions and facts that prove you wrong
    your post fails and facts win again
    If only you knew what a fact was.... we're all hoping. I'll send a card with more creme.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #246
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    If only you knew what a fact was.... we're all hoping. I'll send a card with more creme.
    another dodge, failed insult and complete failure.
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #247
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another dodge, failed insult and complete failure.
    facts win again
    BOOM! Still ignoring it! LOL
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #248
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,817

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    BOOM! Still ignoring it! LOL
    another dodge and complete failure.
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #249
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another dodge and complete failure.
    facts win again
    Another ignore and spanked again! Have some creme.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #250
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,954

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I'm not LEGALLY married though I've been with someone I call my wife now for 13 years. As I've already stated, government isn't involved unless there's a dispute. If there's no dispute there is no government involvement. How such an easy concept eludes you is quite amusing.
    yeah, we did that too. 13 yrs.

    And had none of the privileges and legal protections and tax implications that the govt accords those legally married. Was quite happy with it actually altho if we had been able to afford buying a house, we would have married because it was much easier and financially beneficial.

    It was also great when we split up! Simple.

    But that's the point people here are trying to make too. You can live with someone, even call yourselves married (we didnt) but then you dont get what legal marriage offers by govt recognition and that does flow down into a million daily things. Some good, some not. I never missed not making it official.

    But gays want and IMO Constitutionally deserve legal marriage. They want that 'stuff' protected by and provided by that contract...let 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •