Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 284

Thread: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    wait I thought you were for equal rights which is what polygamists will argue equal rights.
    now you are setting your own definitions of marriage why are you being so bigoted?

    (now we will see how you like having your own argument used against you).
    That is nothing but a strawman argument. Polygamy is a totally different issue with entirely different problems under our laws.

  2. #92
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,632

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    That is nothing but a strawman argument. Polygamy is a totally different issue with entirely different problems under our laws.
    no it isn't this is about equal right to marry whomever you want to.
    I thought that is what you were arguing before?

    people should be allowed to marry whomever?
    nope no strawman here this is about equal rights.

    so why are you being a bigot against those that want to marry more than one person? what gives you the right to say who they can and can't marry?
    man I can't wait for people like you and your thoughts to die out and then finally then we will have true equality.

    see how stupid your argument is when it is used against you? probably not.

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    that everyone that doesn't agree with you is a bigot. you either agree with you or you are wrong.
    that is the view you are forcing on people whether you realize it or not.

    the view of I'm right and if you don't agree with my opinion then I will just yell and call you names as a point to try and demean you in front of other people.
    of course for you it went further than calling names and wished for people to die.

    yet you force no view on anyone evidently you don't realize what you do.
    What about me saying "you can have any view you want" was unclear to you? I never wished for anyone to die only that they will. That is insulting to you? I'm sorry if I gave you the bad news.

  4. #94
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,361

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    no it isn't this is about equal right to marry whomever you want to.
    I thought that is what you were arguing before?

    people should be allowed to marry whomever?
    nope no strawman here this is about equal rights.

    so why are you being a bigot against those that want to marry more than one person? what gives you the right to say who they can and can't marry?
    man I can't wait for people like you and your thoughts to die out and then finally then we will have true equality.

    see how stupid your argument is when it is used against you? probably not.
    Why do you think gay marriage has anything to do with marrying anyone you want to? It is not about marrying children or multiple partners or animals. I never knew the religious were so perverted...well I did know about Mormons.

  5. #95
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,632

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    What about me saying "you can have any view you want" was unclear to you? I never wished for anyone to die only that they will. That is insulting to you? I'm sorry if I gave you the bad news.
    evidently with you that is not possible otherwise you call people names and rant and rave.

    actually you did I can' repost it if you wish.
    actually wishing for people to die because they have a different view than you should be insulting to anyone.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,632

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Why do you think gay marriage has anything to do with marrying anyone you want to?
    equal rights that has been the argument all along hasn't it been? equal rights to marry?

  7. #97
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    >#EqualRightsAreWinning!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Its not rights if they are not human.

  8. #98
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    01-07-15 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Marriage is between humans, not the same magnet poles, IE sex on sex.

  9. #99
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    08-08-17 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,860

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    and how would you do that? what system would you put in place to do all the things a marriage contract does and do it without involving government?
    Why would I want outside parties involved?
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

  10. #100
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    08-08-17 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,860

    Re: As gay marriages begin in Florida, Supreme Court is set to meet on issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The protection of children in a union? The ability to visit in a hospital? That's a release of a restriction, not a denial. And it's usually based on the hospital's rules and the govt provides a classification that allows for more privilege, not less.
    Perhaps we should re-visit what that has really accomplished.
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •