Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 114

Thread: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) ZERO insults, if you disagree please quote me insulting you, you will fail it will be a made up false unsupportable assumption
    2.) except for that FACTS keep destroying your posts and proving them wrong
    3.) translation: he didnt suggested all his officers are racists, thanks thats what we thought and thank you for again proving your own posts wrong

    if you disagree AGAIN simply point out where he suggested all his officers are racists, we are waiting
    I bet you dodge it again

    facts win again
    Yes, he did suggested his officers are racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes, he did suggested his officers are racists.
    BOOM another dodge just like i said

    sorry not one time did he suggest all his officers are racist. Facts prove your assumption was a total strawman and a mentally retarded suggestion that got destroyed by muiltiple posters including your own posts and his own quotes.
    facts win again

    I know you will dogde it AGAIN but PLEASE, if you disagree, simply quote him suggesting all his officers are racist, why cant you simply do this?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #53
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Everyone, whose thinking isn't clouded with partisan propaganda, knows what he means.
    I agree 100% this is why your assumption and post failed and got destroyed it was based on nothing more than partisan propaganda and assassin assumption. We are going off of facts and what was actually said and you are going off of a made up failed fantasy strawman.

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #54
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,026

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes, he did suggested his officers are racists.
    It should only offend the racists that MAY or MAY NOT be within his ranks. Hes not holding a sign up that says "My cops are racist" Hes publicly promising to confront it, should he meet it. No need for bull****.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    It should only offend the racists that MAY or MAY NOT be within his ranks. Hes not holding a sign up that says "My cops are racist" Hes publicly promising to confront it, should he meet it. No need for bull****.
    So he doesn't know whether there is racism or not but he will confront it when he meets it, if he meets it. Is he assuming he is the only one who will be doing this, that other members of the force aren't doing the same, or is he just grandstanding?

  6. #56
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,026

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It does suggest that racism is some large problem in his police force. If my boss was all, "I resolve to challenge racism amongst my employees", I'd resent the implication that it's such a rampant problem.
    Lets say ONE person at a jobsite gets hurt as is found to be on drugs. The boss then says, in response to ONE druggie accident, "I resolve to perform more random drug tests for overall safety." Do you assume that the boss is running a company full of junkies?
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  7. #57
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    While it is a foreign concept to that police chief, the job of a police chief and police officer is to enforce criminal laws, not use their badge to engage in social crusading nor to force people to be politically correct.

    He's in the wrong position.

    There also is real damage including to citizens reporting suspicious activities. Remember how they tried to bury Zimmerman for reporting suspicious activities to the police? And how they distorted him answering that Martin was black?

    I heard an effect difference yesterday. Someone I know said that last night they saw suspicious activity after hours at a car wash. A car had parked in a stall, not washing the car, staying there for hours. Cars came, a person walked over to the car, a minute later drove off. Then another car, another, another, another.. every 5 to 15 minutes. The person seeing this has a business across the street. That is a high probability of drug dealing.

    I asked why the person didn't phone it in. Answer? Those coming and going were all young black men. Didn't want to seem racist.

    Now if a person phones the police and they ask the race of the suspect, the person calling should answer "I'm taking the 5th amend to not answer that."

    The unspoken assertion of that police chief is that most blacks who are arrested are innocent and were only arrested because they are black.

  8. #58
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    What does he say "white silence" is?

  9. #59
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Lets say ONE person at a jobsite gets hurt as is found to be on drugs. The boss then says, in response to ONE druggie accident, "I resolve to perform more random drug tests for overall safety." Do you assume that the boss is running a company full of junkies?
    If the boss says he has a company full of junkies, yes.

  10. #60
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    Lets say ONE person at a jobsite gets hurt as is found to be on drugs. The boss then says, in response to ONE druggie accident, "I resolve to perform more random drug tests for overall safety." Do you assume that the boss is running a company full of junkies?
    exactly its completely nonsensical and dishonest to even suggest that he implied all his officers are racist, its dishonesty that nobody objective takes seriously

    Seahawks coach said they are going to focus on thier defense . . . .guess that means he thinks all his players and his team sucks at defense .. . even though they are ranked #1 in the league LOL

    its silly and the nonsensical strawman fails
    its an unsupportable assumption that is nothing more than that a subjective assumption and NOT what was factually said

    until theres a quote of the guys saying he thinks all his cops are racist like it was suggested that type of mentally inane rhetoric will continue to fail
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •