Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114

Thread: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

  1. #31
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Per the Libbo SOP, when one is unable to form an intelligent argument, he, or she, feels compelled to resort to insults.

    This comes as no surprise to anyone.
    weird can you point out where you were insulted? oh thats right i never insulted you lol
    another failed strawman just like the false claim of suggesting he suggested that all his officers are racists.
    if you disagree in your next post simply support the false claim, using facts, where he suggested all his officers are racists, thanks

    both your strawmen fail and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #32
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    The police chief declaring he his going to use his position a lead a race war against white people is bizarre and dangerous.

  3. #33
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,292

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No one is having a fit. We're just pointing out this guy's blatant stupidity.

    There's no way a leader can command respect, when his first public act is to besmirch the character of the people under his charge.
    You're the only one that thinks this Police Chief is stupid. How can it be possible to hold an anti-rascism
    sign as a symbol that the police are rascist. This guy holds a sign that says Pittsburgh police are anti rascist.
    The Police Unions seem to be run by an Al Sharpton imitator seeking a cause. He can just keep piling it higher
    and deeper, just like Al.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird can you point out where you were insulted?
    another failed strawman just like the false claim of suggesting he suggested that all his officers are racists.
    your posts fails and facts win again
    You're right, the facts do win. Here are McLay's own words...

    The reality of U.S. policing is that our enforcement efforts have a disparate impact on communities of color. This is a statistical fact. You know, as well as I, the social factors driving this reality. The gross disparity in wealth and opportunity is evident in our city. Frustration and disorder are certain to follow. The predominant patterns of our city's increased violence involves black victims as well as actors. If we are to address this violence, we must work together with our communities of color.


    We, the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police, need to acknowledge how this reality feels to those impacted communities. Crime and disorder take us to the disadvantaged communities, which are predominantly those of color. The disparities in police arrest and incarceration rates that follow are not by design, but they can feel that way to some people in those communities.

    Pittsburgh Police Chief Responds To Criticism After Posing With An
    Good luck insulting your way out.
    Last edited by apdst; 01-05-15 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    You're the only one that thinks this Police Chief is stupid. How can it be possible to hold an anti-rascism
    sign as a symbol that the police are rascist. This guy holds a sign that says Pittsburgh police are anti rascist.
    The Police Unions seem to be run by an Al Sharpton imitator seeking a cause. He can just keep piling it higher
    and deeper, just like Al.
    Because the dude said so. Refer to post #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #36
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    I was with you until the bold. When White people violently protest and loot, it is rarely, if ever, viewed as a statement about White people, in general. Even further, despite the fact that the vast majority of Black people do not commit violence and loot in addition to the fact that Black "leaders" continue to publicly denounce both, Black people are still viewed as as "troublemakers" as a whole. Therefore, Black people denouncing violence and looting is not what is going to change the culture of institutional racism since Black people have been doing that for decades to no avail. What will change this culture is the first thing you mentioned : White people holding each other accountable.
    I just feel as if black people perpetuating stereotypes is not doing anything to help there cause. I do not doubt that whites loot and are violent, but unfortunately, that is not the stereotype. No matter how you look at it, blacks who play into the preconceived notions of society are only hurting the cause to strike out institutional racism.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  7. #37
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    1.)You're right, the facta do win. Here are McLay's own words...
    2.)Good luck insulting your way out.
    1.) 100% correct, i know your assumption about the sign was mentally retarded "assumption"
    2.) again never insulted you the first time that lie failed just like the lie about the sign. ALso THANK YOU you for posting his own words further showing that the assumption you made was a dishonest and mentally inane one.

    You just proved your own post to be completely false and wrong.

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,360

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% correct, i know your assumption about the sign was mentally retarded "assumption"
    2.) again never insulted you the first time that lie failed just like the lie about the sign. ALso THANK YOU you for posting his own words further showing that the assumption you made was a dishonest and mentally inane one.

    You just proved your own post to be completely false and wrong.

    facts win again
    More insults. You're doing a great job of proving me right.

    Who are the racists that McLay was talking about when he said that blacks folks are "arrested at a disparate rate"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Don't get dizzy.
    I am not. In addition, I managed to read and comprehend what the sign said, something you are struggling with.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Police chief's anti-racism sign lauded, criticized[W:81]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The police chief declaring he his going to use his position a lead a race war against white people is bizarre and dangerous.
    Wait, what? Who did this? Can you link to a source for this claim?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •