Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 199

Thread: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    I like dogs...but one less subservient quadruped is no big deal.

    Especially one that can kill children in a few seconds.

  2. #162
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #163
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    So we dispatch helicopter to apprehend people who are biking without a headlight. This is America, damn it, land of the free. If you want to peddle without a headlight, move to Europe!!!!!
    Once again a progressive shows poor understanding. Biking without a light is why the officers attempted to the stop. Everything after that could fall under felony fleeing, resisting arrest, etc.

    Your probably one that believes that a burglar is shot because of property.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    A officer with a police dog should be fully aware of how to go about stopping a dogfight without pulling out a gun at a moments notice.
    As should the pit's owner. Since the pit was let out and the cop was pursuing a suspect, it falls on the pit's owner to be ready to brake up the fight.

  5. #165
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,045

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I would leave that conclusion to the internal investigation. But, I find it interesting that a self described proponent of LEO would advocate breaking off pursuit of a fleeing suspect to deal with the obstruction of the homeowners dog. In fact, the homeowner is lucky she wasn't arrested for interference with a lawful police pursuit.
    It has been left to internal investigation now hasnt it? This is just a debate and nothing more. FFS.

  6. #166
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    It has been left to internal investigation now hasnt it? This is just a debate and nothing more. FFS.
    Then debate FFS. don't get all butthurt because your argument is weak.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #167
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,045

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    As should the pit's owner. Since the pit was let out and the cop was pursuing a suspect, it falls on the pit's owner to be ready to brake up the fight.
    The officers were yelling at the owner to stay back then the dog ran out 3 seconds later the dog was shot. There was zero opportunity to stop the fight by the owner. Of course the idiot should have been paying attention to his damn dog, had he been then his dog wouldnt have been shot. Either way though since there wasnt a description of the suspect released it shows that the pursuit was never important enough for the k9 unit to be running around on private property in the first place.

    My point is that all of this was unnecessary use of force. The officers should have drove around until the suspect was on the street somewhere, or just gave up the pursuit because it wasnt worth risking the lives of officers and their police dog over a guy that ran away because he had a bike at night with no light. I am guessing that the officers involved probably got a talking to by their chief. it should be a big embarrassment for the k9 officer that he let this situation happen. There seemed to have been plenty officers hanging around enough that one could go to the door and make sure no one comes out and that no dogs come out. They seriously need to train these officers better.

  8. #168
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,045

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Then debate FFS. don't get all butthurt because your argument is weak.
    Quit whining no ones but hurt dude.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    The officers were yelling at the owner to stay back then the dog ran out 3 seconds later the dog was shot.
    They shouldn't have let the dog out. This is what happens when you don't keep your dog under control.

  10. #170
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Pit bull shot by Lee County deputy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Quit whining no ones but hurt dude.
    the only one I see whinning is you..."FFS"
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •