Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 439

Thread: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

  1. #421
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,868

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Backed off how? Do I need to have the same conversation that's been had on here a hundred times? I think there are million questions about Sandy Hook and don't believe the official media report at all.
    You implied it didnt even happen.

    And I havent been in any threads on its veracity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You implied it didnt even happen.

    And I havent been in any threads on its veracity.
    Google, its your friend. Something happened. Don't know if it were the mass killing they want you to believe.
    Try, Sandy Hook actors. Or Crisis actors, or just how did the "families" get unfettered access to the halls of Congress yet, gave hardly any interviews?
    Notice how it was all about mental health, that day. Then all of a sudden it was all about gun control. With pffft, Joe Biden leading the charge. LOL

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Notice they didn't tear down VA Tech, or Columbine afterwards.

  4. #424
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Gimme a "fact" that is indisputable.
    Sorry, I don't debate with people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. I also don't debate with people who think the earth is flat. Just not worth it. Especially not on a thread about a totally different topic.

  5. #425
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,868

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Notice they didn't tear down VA Tech, or Columbine afterwards.
    And your point is? Mine was that they could have gathered all the evidence they needed in the nearly 2 yrs it took.

    We just had a mass shooting here and they are tearing down the cafeteria where it happened. Was that faked too?

    Times change. And young kids are more easily traumatized...if it would no longer be a viable learning environment, it was not useful. I dont really agree with the decision but can understand the logic. And that's the key word here....logic.

    I'm not saying the govt and the locals in CT didnt use that shooting to further their own agendas but no way in Hell was it faked.

    And it's STILL about mental health and gun control. Always has been, always will be unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    Sorry, I don't debate with people who think Sandy Hook was a hoax. I also don't debate with people who think the earth is flat. Just not worth it. Especially not on a thread about a totally different topic.
    So, ya got nuthin'. Just as I figured. No fact, no agenda explanations, no victims statements, no shell casings, just "you don't debate". Awesome.
    And you wonder why people question it.

  7. #427
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And your point is? Mine was that they could have gathered all the evidence they needed in the nearly 2 yrs it took.

    We just had a mass shooting here and they are tearing down the cafeteria where it happened. Was that faked too?

    Times change. And young kids are more easily traumatized...if it would no longer be a viable learning environment, it was not useful. I dont really agree with the decision but can understand the logic. And that's the key word here....logic.

    I'm not saying the govt and the locals in CT didnt use that shooting to further their own agendas but no way in Hell was it faked.

    And it's STILL about mental health and gun control. Always has been, always will be unfortunately.
    No, its about gun control. Name one piece of mental health legislation that came in the wake of Sandy Hook.

  8. #428
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,868

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    No, its about gun control. Name one piece of mental health legislation that came in the wake of Sandy Hook.
    ??? What? Not everything can be fixed with laws. Not that gun violence can be either. Certainly lots of discussions on solutions arose re: mental health. And outside CT, how many gun control laws were enacted? They all failed here.

    That's your example of a conclusion YOU DREW????
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    ??? What? Not everything can be fixed with laws. Not that gun violence can be either. Certainly lots of discussions on solutions arose re: mental health. And outside CT, how many gun control laws were enacted? They all failed here.

    That's your example of a conclusion YOU DREW????
    I do believe New York is "outside CT". As well as Colorado.

  10. #430
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,868

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I do believe New York is "outside CT". As well as Colorado.
    So then some of their agenda worked. Still doesnt mean it was a conspiracy. People take advantage of every tragedy. Look at Ferguson. And I only consider that a tragedy for the cop.

    Still ridiculous to conclude what you did just because no mental health legislation was enacted, if that is indeed the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •