Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 439

Thread: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

  1. #411
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    What do claim is a hoax about it?
    One, that an AR was used at all and two. Did it really happen.
    Its been debated since day one.

  2. #412
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    One, that an AR was used at all and two. Did it really happen.
    Its been debated since day one.
    Did it happen? Are you serious? They tore down the entire school after.

    What, all those parents losing their kids were faking it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Did it happen? Are you serious? They tore down the entire school after.

    What, all those parents losing their kids were faking it?
    Has every school or place of business been torn down following a shooting?

  4. #414
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Has every school or place of business been torn down following a shooting?
    So no real answer eh? I"m sure they got all the evidence they needed in almost 2 yrs. Nothing on all the grieving parents?

    That's ok...certainly speaks to credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    So no real answer eh? I"m sure they got all the evidence they needed in almost 2 yrs. Nothing on all the grieving parents?

    That's ok...certainly speaks to credibility.
    Google it, its been hashed on here many times.

  6. #416
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    One, that an AR was used at all and two. Did it really happen.
    Its been debated since day one.
    It has only been debated by deranged conspiracy theorists who ignore all the facts.

    of course, this is off topic here. But wow.

  7. #417
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Google it, its been hashed on here many times.
    So perhaps you dont really want to own that claim now? Is that an assumption on my part? If so, sorry. Please let me know if you buy into it....you are backing off now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #418
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    So perhaps you dont really want to own that claim now? Is that an assumption on my part? If so, sorry. Please let me know if you buy into it....you are backing off now.
    Backed off how? Do I need to have the same conversation that's been had on here a hundred times? I think there are million questions about Sandy Hook and don't believe the official media report at all.

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    It has only been debated by deranged conspiracy theorists who ignore all the facts.

    of course, this is off topic here. But wow.
    Gimme a "fact" that is indisputable.

  10. #420
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Toddler shoots and kills mother in Hayden Walmart

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Gimme a "fact" that is indisputable.
    Sound does not travel in a vacuum.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •