Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 254

Thread: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group [W:22, 100]

  1. #211
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,694

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I noticed you stopped short of saying the church and its pastor are racist. Why is that?
    I don't think that they are racist. So I wasn't short of saying anything. The right-wing will continue to lie and distort everything about Obama and whom he comes in contact with. "The apology tour", "he bowed to a foreign leader". Just nonsense.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  2. #212
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,348

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Happy New Year, Pogara!

    Well, I don't think we really have that level of control of what's going on in DC. Just that we can shuffle the deck chairs bringing one party into prominence and taking the other party out of prominence.

    Shoe on the other foot? Naa. It's all disintegrated into 'What's in it for me', from the legislator's perspective, just happens that personal attacks, especially unfounded ones, seem to be the mainstay of one 1/2 of DC. . . . Well, a little less soon.
    I suppose I should have been ready for it, but who knew that serving as an elected leader would become a career thing? When it became financially lucrative to do so, I guess. How many businesses do you know of that let the hired help determine what their salaries will be, then further let them decide what they will be in the future by allowing them to hold a vote on it? Then after they try that for a while, and the outrage by the people who pay those salaries becomes a real problem, they enact another law that makes increases automatic so they can then claim "I didn't vote to have my salary increased, it's the law." Wily weasels are in charge of our future - how do you like it so far?

    By the way, I just got back from feeding my car its sustenance, and the price was $1.88 a gallon! Last time I filled up a few weeks ago, it was $2.13 a gallon, and I thought that was great!

  3. #213
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I suppose I should have been ready for it, but who knew that serving as an elected leader would become a career thing? When it became financially lucrative to do so, I guess. How many businesses do you know of that let the hired help determine what their salaries will be, then further let them decide what they will be in the future by allowing them to hold a vote on it? Then after they try that for a while, and the outrage by the people who pay those salaries becomes a real problem, they enact another law that makes increases automatic so they can then claim "I didn't vote to have my salary increased, it's the law." Wily weasels are in charge of our future - how do you like it so far?

    By the way, I just got back from feeding my car its sustenance, and the price was $1.88 a gallon! Last time I filled up a few weeks ago, it was $2.13 a gallon, and I thought that was great!
    Filled up a few weeks ago? You don't go anywhere do you?

  4. #214
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Jeremiah Wright is an unabashed anti-white racist.

    Jeremiah Wright: America’s Elite Colleges Infect Black People’s Brains With ‘White Racist DNA’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

    What if a white person stated that if a white lives in a black neighborhood it would cause the white person's brains to be infected with black racist DNA?
    I can't see that as possibly going over very well. Heck, it's easy enough to see any Caucasian who said that to be run out of town on a rail with a lynch mob of black, liberal, and progressive activists hot on his trail with pitchforks torches, tar and feathers.

    Makes me really wonder why it's so readily tolerated when a black man spouts such racist nonsense.
    He's a minority, you can't make the switch and be honest. I did not find him racist at all, he is pro- black, just as you're probably pro-white.


  5. #215
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,348

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Filled up a few weeks ago? You don't go anywhere do you?
    Greetings, Mason66.

    : .. I did most of my Christmas shopping on line, and our large mall and most of our food stores are only a mile away. And I was blessed with the crappy flu that's hitting at least 36 States, so that kept me off the streets for a week. When you are sure you're not going to survive, as you spend time wearing a path back and forth to the bathroom to alternate between taking NyQull, because even your elbows hurt, and barfing, going somewhere in your car holds little appeal, trust me!

  6. #216
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,863
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    He's a minority, you can't make the switch and be honest. I did not find him racist at all, he is pro- black, just as you're probably pro-white.
    I'm not pro-white, and I'm not pro-black.
    Nor am I anti-white, nor anti-black.

    What I am is pro-success.
    I don't think going through life with a chip on your shoulder leads to greater changes for success in life.
    Nor is holding values that don't mesh well with the values that most in the 'normal' society hold increase your chances of success.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  7. #217
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,863
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I suppose I should have been ready for it, but who knew that serving as an elected leader would become a career thing? When it became financially lucrative to do so, I guess. How many businesses do you know of that let the hired help determine what their salaries will be, then further let them decide what they will be in the future by allowing them to hold a vote on it? Then after they try that for a while, and the outrage by the people who pay those salaries becomes a real problem, they enact another law that makes increases automatic so they can then claim "I didn't vote to have my salary increased, it's the law." Wily weasels are in charge of our future - how do you like it so far?
    Yeah, that's all pretty shady.



    What's wrong with this picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    By the way, I just got back from feeding my car its sustenance, and the price was $1.88 a gallon! Last time I filled up a few weeks ago, it was $2.13 a gallon, and I thought that was great!
    Yeah, it's great. As long as it goes on, it'll be a great stimulus for the economy, but we all realize that this isn't going to last. It's going to last just as long as there's an excess of oil in the world markets.

    I've heard that it's the Saudi's lowering production and wanting to drive down the profitability to the point where the US and Canadian shale oil extraction becomes unprofitable and they'll stop doing it. Shortly there after, the price of gas will raise once again.

    We'd better not get overly used to it.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I don't think that they are racist. So I wasn't short of saying anything. The right-wing will continue to lie and distort everything about Obama and whom he comes in contact with. "The apology tour", "he bowed to a foreign leader". Just nonsense.
    Denial is not healthy in any democracy. https://www.google.ca/search?q=obama...w=1600&bih=765

  9. #219
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, Mason66.

    : .. I did most of my Christmas shopping on line, and our large mall and most of our food stores are only a mile away. And I was blessed with the crappy flu that's hitting at least 36 States, so that kept me off the streets for a week. When you are sure you're not going to survive, as you spend time wearing a path back and forth to the bathroom to alternate between taking NyQull, because even your elbows hurt, and barfing, going somewhere in your car holds little appeal, trust me!
    Ah, now I get it and I can completely relate.

    I hope you are better now.

  10. #220
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,685

    Re: Scalise Allegedly Spoke with White Supremacy Group

    Around the same time Obama was launching his career in the townhouse of a terrorist and attending a race hustling Church.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •