Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 832

Thread: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

  1. #531
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So, from the get-go, the protests in Ferguson were because the protesters actually thought Brown was trying to kill a police officer and were ok with it? Yes or no, please.
    Yes. That's why the witnesses lied to investigators, so that the black community through Brown could get away with killing a cop. The poor Black community has long supported killing cops. Just listen to their music, watch them lie to investigators, watch them burn their own businesses down, hear them chant "what do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!", go to OP and watch a video of a black teen pull a gun on a cop.

    Ironic that the witnesses having lied is a big part of why there was no indictment. They made their own bed on this one.

  2. #532
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yes. That's why the witnesses lied to investigators, so that the black community through Brown could get away with killing a cop.

    Ironic that the witnesses having lied is a big part of why there was no indictment. They made their own bed on this one.
    That's utterly absurd.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #533
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That's utterly absurd.
    That's just your opinion, not fact, and is dismissed as such.

  4. #534
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That's just your opinion, not fact, and is dismissed as such.
    How was Brown supposed to "get away" with "killing a police officer"? Brown was (and still is) dead, and he didn't kill anybody.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #535
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Killing cops is what the whole Ferguson thing is about. Trying to kill a cop is what started it, NY cops murdered continued it, this attempt to kill a cop furthers it even more.
    Wow. What's wrong with your analytical skills? No, the Ferguson thing is about getting cops who kill black people at least investigated, ideally indicted and facing a trial where the truth - whatever it is - can come out. Black people (and many of us who are not black) are tired of cops getting away with killing people without being brought to trial.

  6. #536
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    Wow. What's wrong with your analytical skills? No, the Ferguson thing is about getting cops who kill black people at least investigated, ideally indicted and facing a trial where the truth - whatever it is - can come out. Black people (and many of us who are not black) are tired of cops getting away with killing people without being brought to trial.
    First of all, I love your work:




    Secondly, in the case of Brown, the cop was investigated, yet the black community still rioted. This tells me that assuring proper investigation is not their goal, they want vengeance.

    They want dead cops, just listen to what they say, look at what they do.

  7. #537
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    The entire protest is about holding police responsible for their actions...
    Police are held responsible. In both the Garner and Brown cases, the resoonding officers were reviewed by grand juries, per our judicial system. Whatelse do you want? Skip the whole process and go straight sentencing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #538
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    First of all, I love your work:




    Secondly, in the case of Brown, the cop was investigated, yet the black community still rioted. This tells me that assuring proper investigation is not their goal, they want vengeance.

    They want dead cops, just listen to what they say, look at what they do.
    The protestors want to abolish the equal protection clause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #539
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The protestors want to abolish the equal protection clause.
    The very clause white people made so as to guarantee recently freed black slaves would have full citizenship rights and protections.

  10. #540
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    How was Brown supposed to "get away" with "killing a police officer"? Brown was (and still is) dead, and he didn't kill anybody.
    If Brown had killed Wilson, those people would have lied, possibly allowing Brown to walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •