Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 832

Thread: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

  1. #471
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Sharpton's rhetoric has contributed to the violence.
    I know that's what you've been pushing; however, you have yet to provide any evidence whatsoever that it's actually true. However, it's good to see you've abandoned the lie that "Sharpton led rallies that called for dead cops."

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Particularly ironic to me is the fact that if the tables were reversed libs would be all over it.
    Argument By Hypothetical; dismissed.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, I think some introspection on your part is appropriate. You are simply picking the wrong hilltop to make a stand.
    Your opinion is duly noted and summarily ignored.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #472
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Now, hold on. I never said it was HELPFUL. What I said was that it's not a call to violence, nor can people's actions be blamed on it any more than incendiary rhetoric by anyone else.
    I disagree. If it's not helpful, in what way is it not helpful? I think you are either in denial, naive, or simply circling the wagons around one of your own. Nothing else makes any logical sense.

  3. #473
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I know that's what you've been pushing; however, you have yet to provide any evidence whatsoever that it's actually true. However, it's good to see you've abandoned the lie that "Sharpton led rallies that called for dead cops."



    Argument By Hypothetical; dismissed.



    Your opinion is duly noted and summarily ignored.
    Kobie, Sharptons rhetoric contributed to the deaths of two cops, who dont get to spend today with their families. Something for you to think about.

  4. #474
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, Sharptons rhetoric contributed to the deaths of two cops, who dont get to spend today with their families. Something for you to think about.
    You're pulling an Excon ... when challenged, simply repeat the assertion, evidence-free. You are being dishonest as hell.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #475
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Americans have been talking about "race" for 200 years and there doesn't seem much left to actually talk about. Isn't it about time people moved on??
    So racism is dead?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  6. #476
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You're pulling an Excon ... when challenged, simply repeat the assertion, evidence-free. You are being dishonest as hell.
    Sharpton has blood on his hands, Kobie. And its not the first time.

  7. #477
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Sharpton has blood on his hands, Kobie. And its not the first time.
    When challenged, simply repeat the assertion, evidence-free.

    Since you've displayed that's all you plan on doing this evening, I think we can consider our interaction closed. Have a nice night.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #478
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, Sharptons rhetoric contributed to the deaths of two cops, who dont get to spend today with their families. Something for you to think about.
    So, if someone reads the messages of conservatives saying "blacks need to be more responsible" and decides they hate blacks and goes and kills 2 african americans - are you going to hold yourself responsible for being part of that rhetoric?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #479
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    So, if someone reads the messages of conservatives saying "blacks need to be more responsible" and decides they hate blacks and goes and kills 2 african americans - are you going to hold yourself responsible for being part of that rhetoric?
    Why do you equate saying blacks need to be more responsible with hate?
    Its a fascinating view into the liberal mind.

  10. #480
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Police: Officer in Missouri shot, Killed man who Pulled Gun..... [W:22]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Mitt Romney urged Sony to 'fight,' release 'The Interview' free online - UPI.com



    Fight quotes & quotations









    You're stretching if you think the use of the word "fight," a word often synonymous with "struggle," is automatically a call to violence. Really, REALLY stretching.
    Did Romney, or Einstein get any cops killed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •