Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 695

Thread: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle[W:132]

  1. #431
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    He gave full support to what they were saying.......I thought even someone like to you could not defend this.....Boy was I wrong.
    Bro! You knew better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #432
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    He gave full support to what they were saying.......I thought even someone like to you could not defend this.....Boy was I wrong.
    No, he didn't. Another lie.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #433
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, he was not. This is simply not true, Navy Pride. He wasn't even in New York, which is where that protest was.
    The desperation to defend the kill-a-cop assholes is literally dripping from this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #434
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    No, he didn't. Another lie.
    Prove it's a lie! I dare you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #435
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Binsley SAID it was motivated by the kill-a-pig rhetoric coming from you people. Go wash the blood off your hands.

    "Out damned spot! Out, I say!"
    Link to where he said that.

    Wait, you can't. Here are the two social media posts in question:

    I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours Let's take 2 of theirs. #Shootthepolice #RIPErivGardner #RIPMikeBrown This may be my final post I'm putting pigs in a blanket.
    Never had a hot gon on your waist and blood on your shoe you aint been through what I been through you not like me and I'm not like you.
    Social media posts threatened 'pigs'

    Don't you EVER get sick of just blatantly lying your ass off?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #436
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The desperation to defend the kill-a-cop assholes is literally dripping from this post.
    It is abudantly clear that you have absolutely no problem with telling lies to further your argument that this is All Al Sharpton's Fault.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #437
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,125

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Antisocial attitudes are antisocial attitudes whether it is a black guy in Brooklyn or a white guy in Kentucky. Only difference is that for certain people it is acceptable for their kind to be constantly talking about violence against law enforcement while it is bad for people of a different kind to be be talking about it.
    Quite the contrary - it is never acceptable to incite violence against groups, except terrorists, and hippies. Terrorists because they are evil-doers, and hippies because they are hippies.

  8. #438
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Prove it's a lie! I dare you!
    Sharpton Condemns Killing of Police

    "I have spoken to the Garner family and we are outraged by the early reports of the police killed in Brooklyn today. Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases.
    "We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown. We have been criticized at National Action Network for not allowing rhetoric or chanting of violence and would abruptly denounce it at all of our gatherings. The Garner family and I have always stressed that we do not believe that all police are bad, in fact we have stressed that most police are not bad."
    Yup, sure sounds like he's supporting the "dead cops" rhetoric to me!
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #439
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Quite the contrary - it is never acceptable to incite violence against groups, except terrorists, and hippies. Terrorists because they are evil-doers, and hippies because they are hippies.
    Hippies are now AARP members with discount hoverrounds. Are you suggesting it is okay to throw granny down the stairs because she used to get some free love?

  10. #440
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: One NYPD Cop Dead, Another Critical After They Were Shot in Vehicle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Sharpton Condemns Killing of Police



    Yup, sure sounds like he's supporting the "dead cops" rhetoric to me!
    Where was his lip service when protesters, at his event, were calling for the murder of policemen? He didn't have anything to say about that, and--gasp!--neither did you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •