Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

  1. #1
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,177
    Blog Entries
    24

    Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Says cancelling movie was a mistake...

    Watch Live: President Obama's Year-End News Conference - TIME
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  2. #2
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    He's right.

    But what is the real problem is that Rogan used real names.

    Charlie Chaplin ran into the same problem with "The Little Dictator" but he called the character "Hinkle" and not Hitler.

    The American people don't understand that North Koreans in that they have never seen a non propaganda film. Everything they see is either made by government for government of by "dear leader' himself. They cannot conceive of a film as a joke, everything they see is an "education" film with some form of government message.


    BTW, the clip doesn't mention the film at all.

    He also lied about the Keystone pipeline, again, suggesting that the oil is flowing by truck and rail and this only reduces costs for "Canadian producers", when in fact Keystone has been piping for over a decade. And the pipeline creates hundreds of thousands of jobs, not a "few thousand".

    the man never stops lying..about anything. He can't stop
    ....."actually, throughout my life my two greatest assets have been my mental stability and being, like, really smart"

  3. #3
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,177
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    He's right.

    But what is the real problem is that Rogan used real names.

    Charlie Chaplin ran into the same problem with "The Little Dictator" but he called the character "Hinkle" and not Hitler.

    The American people don't understand that North Koreans in that they have never seen a non propaganda film. Everything they see is either made by government for government of by "dear leader' himself. They cannot conceive of a film as a joke, everything they see is an "education" film with some form of government message.


    BTW, the clip doesn't mention the film at all.

    He also lied about the Keystone pipeline, again, suggesting that the oil is flowing by truck and rail and this only reduces costs for "Canadian producers", when in fact Keystone has been piping for over a decade. And the pipeline creates hundreds of thousands of jobs, not a "few thousand".

    the man never stops lying..about anything. He can't stop
    It's a live feed of the press conference but he does also talk about other issues.
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...ath-scene.html
    Kim Jong-un death scene from "The Intrview" leaked online.

  5. #5
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...ath-scene.html
    Kim Jong-un death scene from "The Intrview" leaked online.
    That's it? all there is?

    not what I expected.

    what I did expect was journalists interviewing the leader, and one or how many journalists there were or are, pulling out box cutters, survival knives or pistols,

    the scene looks like a .44 magnum hitting the chopper or the chopper fuel tank and exploding, not at all what I was expecting. strange.

  6. #6
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,643

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    he should just keep out of it. what if Sony listens to him, changes their minds, releases the film, and a movie theater gets blown up?!
    Keep your eyes on the bigger issues like giving the Castro's a free pass to continue torturing people in Cuba. that's what "the people" want.

  7. #7
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,440

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...ath-scene.html
    Kim Jong-un death scene from "The Intrview" leaked online.
    Seems rather apt to me. hehe
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  8. #8
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    It's a live feed of the press conference but he does also talk about other issues.


    So you knew before posting that the clip to which you are hanging this whole thread on would NOT be available to others?

    What kind of stupid thread is that?

    FFS, at least reference the topic you intend!
    ....."actually, throughout my life my two greatest assets have been my mental stability and being, like, really smart"

  9. #9
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,288

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    The White House has a large movie theater and I'm sure many military bases and other government facilities have movie theater facilities as well. Perhaps Obama should put his money where his mouth is and purchase viewing rights for the movie and go to town showing it. Then, should something happen, it will be entirely the American government's problem.

    It is comical, however, that this President would be commenting on anyone else's "mistakes".
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #10
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,440

    Re: Obama Addresses SONY Hack in Press Conference

    This is the second attempt to watch the video on two different sites. It doesn't work.

    Has it been pulled already?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •