Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 218

Thread: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    1.)They aren't the same definition, that's moronic, why would the dictionary repeat itself twice? Crime has two different definitions because people use it in two different ways.
    2.)No definition takes precedence
    3.) I say lynch uses the crime in regards to law you say lynch uses the word crime in its definition in the general sense that it's an accusation of any wrong, not just a legal crime.
    4.)I say bull****.
    5.)Facts, links, and dictionary are all just dictionary, stop unnecessarily inflating what authority your argument has because the facts are from the dictionary and the links lead to the dictionary so even though you say "I HAVE FACTS LINKS AND DICTIONARY SUCKER" in reality you only have the dictionary.
    1.) english 101, they are the same
    2.) correct and thats what made your statement factually wrong
    3.) no thats stuff you are making up in an attempt to deflect it doesnt fool anybody honest, educated and objective
    4.) yes your claim was in fact BS
    5.) another deflection

    the fact remains your statement was false and that was proven by facts, links and the dictionary
    no matter how hard you try my statments is 100% accurate and your opinions wont change that. Facts win again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #52
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) english 101, they are the same
    2.) correct and thats what made your statement factually wrong
    3.) no thats stuff you are making up in an attempt to deflect it doesnt fool anybody honest, educated and objective
    4.) yes your claim was in fact BS
    5.) another deflection

    the fact remains your statement was false and that was proven by facts, links and the dictionary
    no matter how hard you try my statments is 100% accurate and your opinions wont change that. Facts win again.
    Whatever troll, I'm done with you.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  3. #53
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Whatever troll, I'm done with you.
    translation: you got nothing
    good move stopping, i accep your concession

    regardless my example stands and is 100% true even though you called it false, and will continue to stand until you provide ONE single fact that supports you and makes my statement not true, so far you haven't
    if a black guy is hung by a group of people and they hung him for having a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching

    Facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #54
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you got nothing
    good move stopping, i accep your concession

    regardless my example stands and is 100% true even though you called it false, and will continue to stand until you provide ONE single fact that supports you and makes my statement not true, so far you haven't
    if a black guy is hung by a group of people and they hung him for having a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching

    Facts win again
    I accept the fact that you believe I have conceded, even though I have merely grown tired of you being obstinate in the face of LINKS FACT AND DICTIONARIEZ.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  5. #55
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I accept the fact that you believe I have conceded, even though I have merely grown tired of you being obstinate in the face of LINKS FACT AND DICTIONARIEZ.

    add obstinate to the list of words you dont understand
    my example stands and is 100% true even though you called it false, and will continue to stand until you provide ONE single fact that supports you and makes my statement not true, so far you haven't. If you disagree do so now, i bet you deflect and doge it again.

    if a black guy is hung by a group of people and they hung him for having a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching

    Facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #56
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    add obstinate to the list of words you dont understand
    my example stands and is 100% true even though you called it false, and will continue to stand until you provide ONE single fact that supports you and makes my statement not true, so far you haven't. If you disagree do so now, i bet you deflect and doge it again.

    if a black guy is hung by a group of people and they hung him for having a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching

    Facts win again
    Yeah, I'll "doge" anything you throw at me.

    doge-original-5.jpg

    get "doged"
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  7. #57
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,458

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    N.C. teen's death a lynching, mother says - CNN.com


    North Carolina protesters call for fresh probe in teen's hanging | Reuters
    FBI investigating possible lynching - ABC57 News - See the Difference Michiana
    Ruled a suicide, black teen
    North Carolina teen's hanging ruled a suicide, but was it a lynching? - LA Times

    I wasnt there, dont know what happened but the amount of questions, things that done add up and short comings on the reports and investigation all leave me with an OPINION there was some type of foul play and this wasnt a suicide.

    Like the person(s) who burned that girl up I hope they catch them, its very quick justice and death penalties.

    just to rehash some of the concerns according to the articles:

    - he packed a gym back, washed close and sports equipment and lied out some clothes before leaving to exercise
    - took a selfie of himself before so
    - a 52yr old woman made the 911 call and supposedly removed the 207lb teen from where he was hanging
    - Lennon was 5-foot-9. The crossbar of the swing set frame he was found hanging from was 7-foot-6 and nothing at the scene to explain how he would of hung himself
    - belts (possible dog leashes) that were used werent his, they also werent cut which would have probably been needed to bring the teen down
    - the shoes he was found in were not his and 2 sizes too small, and these shoes never made it into the medical examiners office.

    seems way to shady to me not to be some type of foul play

    In my years as a reporter, I have never seen a case, from robbery to murder, where all the evidence added up. There usually are unexplained situations.

    However, there are a few that stand out. The shoes for sure, but more than anything is the apparent lack of any attempt to find answers. Where are the shoes he left with? Arranging things for the next day is not unusual for a suicide, but arrangements usually focus on cleaning up what's left of the suicide's life, not a football game he obviously wants to do well in.

    A new investigation is needed here, along with an internal. Who hangs their their self with borrowed belts? And what 6' tall athlete chooses a swing set less than his reach to do the job?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  8. #58
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Yeah, I'll "doge" anything you throw at me.

    get "doged"
    Translation: another dodge and you still got nothing
    lets try a more direct approcah, see if you can make a honest post with integrity

    Yes no question, it the statement below true? yes or no?

    if a black guy is hung by a group of people and they hung him for having a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I didn't know we had a "normal method of killing someone else" defined somewhere. Who decided what's a "normal method of killing someone else", and what specifically is the "normal" method?
    I would be willing to bet that in the list of ways to murder somebody, hanging them is pretty far down the list. On the other hand, lynching a black kid in the south who had a white girlfriend would hardly be a first, would it?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #60
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    True. (hanging isn't a normal means to murder someone) But it is a VERY common method of suicide.
    QFT.

    Most deaths by hanging are suicide. And by "most", I mean damned near every one of them.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •