Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 218

Thread: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

  1. #41
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) 100% false, said "crime" could be a personal one, it doesnt have to be an actual legal one, it could be a "perceived" crime.
    2.) good thing i didnt say it had to be a hangin so theres NOTHING false about it lol its called context and the context was about the possibility of a "group". my statement is 100% accurate based on context.

    try to stick to what was actually said and you can avoid your mistake in the future, thanks!
    "Said crime can be a personal one, it doesn't have to be legal."

    BS, the ulterior motive may be 100% personal and we may never know, but the definition of a lynch is that the person is accused of a crime and is executed without trial.

    If you think otherwise, prove it. The dictionaries are on my side so it's going to be uphill for you.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    "Said crime can be a personal one, it doesn't have to be legal."

    BS, the ulterior motive may be 100% personal and we may never know, but the definition of a lynch is that the person is accused of a crime and is executed without trial.

    If you think otherwise, prove it. The dictionaries are on my side so it's going to be uphill for you.
    LMAO oh really? I hoep you are not serious?

    sorry but you are 100% wrong to say it must be a legal crime, the crime indeed can be personal

    proof you say? the dictionary is on your side?

    https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/se...32&submit.y=23
    lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es
    To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, especially by hanging, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Definition of “lynch” | Collins English Dictionary
    lynch, verb
    (transitive) (of a mob) to punish (a person) for some supposed offence by hanging without a trial
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Lynch | Define Lynch at Dictionary.com
    lynch
    to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.
    ZERO mention of crime
    -----------------------------------------------------
    lynch - definition of lynch by The Free Dictionary
    lynch
    To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, especially by hanging, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    sorry you are factually wrong (saying it HAS to be legal) as proven by "proof", links, facts and the "dictionary"
    so theres no up hill battle that was as easy as water flowing down and the BS was in your post.

    the fact remains, if say a muslim town hung a man who was an infidel for his marriage to a muslim woman or the sin of disrespecting thier god that would in fact be a lynching, even though there is no legal crime the guy is being charged with.

    same for when blacks were lynched for knowing how to read or being in the wrong part of town etc no legal crime, yet BY DEFINITION, it could still be called a lynching

    Like i said, your mistake, glad i could help you out, facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO oh really? I hoep you are not serious?

    sorry but you are 100% wrong to say it must be a legal crime, the crime indeed can be personal

    proof you say? the dictionary is on your side?

    https://www.ahdictionary.com/word/se...32&submit.y=23
    lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es
    To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, especially by hanging, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Definition of “lynch” | Collins English Dictionary
    lynch, verb
    (transitive) (of a mob) to punish (a person) for some supposed offence by hanging without a trial
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Lynch | Define Lynch at Dictionary.com
    lynch
    to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.
    ZERO mention of crime
    -----------------------------------------------------
    lynch - definition of lynch by The Free Dictionary
    lynch
    To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, especially by hanging, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    sorry you are factually wrong (saying it HAS to be legal) as proven by "proof", links, facts and the "dictionary"
    so theres no up hill battle that was as easy as water flowing down and the BS was in your post.

    the fact remains, if say a muslim town hung a man who was an infidel for his marriage to a muslim woman or the sin of disrespecting thier god that would in fact be a lynching, even though there is no legal crime the guy is being charged with.

    same for when blacks were lynched for knowing how to read or being in the wrong part of town etc no legal crime, yet BY DEFINITION, it could still be called a lynching

    Like i said, your mistake, glad i could help you out, facts win again
    Uh huh, and here is the definition from the Merriam Webster dictionary.

    "to kill (someone) illegally as punishment for a crime"

    "to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal sanction"

    Lynch - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From the OXFORD DICTIONARIES

    "(Of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging"

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    None of your definitions refute my point that it must be someone being accused of a crime to be a lynching. The whole point of a lynching that I made was that the person was ACCUSED of a crime and was not given DUE PROCESS.

    READ THINGS

    Apparently you were incapable of reading the key word in my original definition of lynch "ACCUSED of a crime"
    Last edited by Luftwaffe; 12-17-14 at 12:04 PM.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  4. #44
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,174

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    When has a " group of people " left zero evidence of their participation in a hanging ?

    Did they all Walk to the location ? Did they drive ?

    No shoe prints ? No car tread prints ?

    Did they fly him their using jet packs ?
    Well you seem to have a lot of insight into the crime scene.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Uh huh, and here is the definition from the Merriam Webster dictionary.

    "to kill (someone) illegally as punishment for a crime"

    "to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal sanction"

    Lynch - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    From the OXFORD DICTIONARIES

    "(Of a group of people) kill (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial, especially by hanging"

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Seems like a standstill to me, although the oxford dictionaries is on MY side. And dictionary.com? Give me a ****ing break.
    uhm NONE of those change anything or are on your side lol including oxford

    and i could actually use your definitions also the first doesn't say LEGAL crime, the second one just says its done without legality which is any murder and the third says without trial

    none of those support your false claim

    the fact still remains that my statement was 100% accurate and you saying it wasn't was FALSE

    example, if this kid was hung by a group because he had a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching
    this fact will not change
    like i said your mistake and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    uhm NONE of those change anything or are on your side lol including oxford

    and i could actually use your definitions also the first doesn't say LEGAL crime, the second one just says its done without legality which is any murder and the third says without trial

    none of those support your false claim

    the fact still remains that my statement was 100% accurate and you saying it wasn't was FALSE

    example, if this kid was hung by a group because he had a white girlfriend that in fact can be called a lynching
    this fact will not change
    like i said your mistake and facts win again
    WRONG

    If the kid was hung because he had a white girlfriend the perpetrators would have to accuse him of having done something that is considered a crime in order for it to be a lynching rather than just a murder.

    define crime = An action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law

    (definition from oxford dictionary)
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  7. #47
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    WRONG

    If the kid was hung because he had a white girlfriend the perpetrators would have to accuse him of having done something that is considered a crime in order for it to be a lynching rather than just a murder.

    define crime = An action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law

    (definition from oxford dictionary)
    100% false facts, links, the origin of the word and dictionaries already prove this.


    also from oxford
    crime: definition of crime in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
    "1.2 An action or activity that, although not illegal, is considered to be evil, shameful, or wrong:"
    Crime doe NOT have to be leggal, like i said if it said LEGAL crime then youd have something but you dont

    ever hear someone say, its a crime he didnt get the MVP or its a crime to be so hot etc etc

    so lets reflect on the facts again:
    if the kid was hung by a group for dating a white woman that in fact could be called a lynching.
    This fact will never change no matter your OPINIONS, you cant beat facts.

    My statement is 100% true, Glad I could help clear your mistake up for you, facts win again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #48
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% false facts, links, the origin of the word and dictionaries already prove this.


    also from oxford
    crime: definition of crime in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)
    "An action or activity that, although not illegal, is considered to be evil, shameful, or wrong:"
    Crime doe NOT have to be leggal, like i said if it said LEGAL crime then youd have something but you dont

    ever hear someone say, its a crime he didnt get the MVP or its a crime to be so hot etc etc

    so lets reflect on the facts again:
    if the kid was hung by a group for dating a white woman that in fact could be called a lynching.
    This fact will never change no matter your OPINIONS, you cant beat facts.

    My statement is 100% true, Glad I could help clear your mistake up for you, facts win again.
    We have two different definitions, yours does not take any more precedence than mine. You have won nothing, at most it's a tie and up for a toss.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  9. #49
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    We have two different definitions, yours does not take any more precedence than mine. You have won nothing, at most it's a tie and up for a toss.
    no, we do not . . .they are the same definitions as shown lol

    you are correct though "I" have won nothing because i wasn't playing

    However your posts most certainly lost and got destroyed by facts because you called my statement "false"
    It is not false and facts, links and the dictionary all prove that.
    Facts win again.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #50
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no, we do not . . .they are the same definitions as shown lol

    you are correct though "I" have won nothing because i wasn't playing

    However your posts most certainly lost and got destroyed by facts because you called my statement "false"
    It is not false and facts, links and the dictionary all prove that.
    Facts win again.
    They aren't the same definition, that's moronic, why would the dictionary repeat itself twice? Crime has two different definitions because people use it in two different ways.

    No definition takes precedence, I say lynch uses the crime in regards to law you say lynch uses the word crime in its definition in the general sense that it's an accusation of any wrong, not just a legal crime.

    I say bull****.

    Facts, links, and dictionary are all just dictionary, stop unnecessarily inflating what authority your argument has because the facts are from the dictionary and the links lead to the dictionary so even though you say "I HAVE FACTS LINKS AND DICTIONARY SUCKER" in reality you only have the dictionary.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •