Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 211 to 218 of 218

Thread: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

  1. #211
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    "Us"? Who's reading over your shoulder?

    No lies from me. I admitted I had no idea what your purpose in starting this thread was. You say you never said it wasn't racist, even though you kept posting about how "lynch" doesn't have a racist origin (which I gather had no purpose). It was me just being confused about the purpose of your thread, which I admit to not really caring about anymore. It's no skin of my back that the thread had no clear purpose. I unfortunately expect breaking news threads to actually be news, which it doesn't appear this thread was.

    Like I said, have fun with it! I'll look for some actual breaking news stories on here now if that's okay. You don't owe me an explanation why you started a thread that wasn't even breaking news.
    translation: your lie was exposed and you got nothing else
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #212
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,201

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: your lie was exposed and you got nothing else
    facts win again
    It isn't a lie, dear. I honestly had no idea what purpose this thread had. I got distracted by your grammar and etymology lessons.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #213
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    It isn't a lie, dear. I honestly had no idea what purpose this thread had. I got distracted by your grammar and etymology lessons.


    lets reflect on the lie you posted.
    "The OP tried to deny there was any racial aspects to this story. And we all know that's bull****."

    this has nothing to do with thread "purpose" lol
    moving the goal post wont change the fact that you posted a lie.
    When you can support this lie or admit it your statement was in fact false please do so, thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #214
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,201

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lets reflect on the lie you posted.
    "The OP tried to deny there was any racial aspects to this story. And we all know that's bull****."

    this has nothing to do with thread "purpose" lol
    moving the goal post wont change the fact that you posted a lie.
    When you can support this lie or admit it your statement was in fact false please do so, thanks
    I guess you didn't understand it the first half dozen or so times I posted it, so let's try again.

    You repeatedly pointed out that the word "lynch" has nothing to do with race. I assumed you were doing it because you want to say that the word "lynch" in the headline had nothing to do with race. I happen to disagree with you that the link in the OP has nothing to do with race, which is the bull**** I was talking about.

    So until you explained you weren't posting that "lynch" had nothing to do with race but instead you kept posting it because....well, I still don't know why you kept posting it actually, but it doesn't matter.

    I didn't tell any lies, dear. I completely had no idea what your purpose in sharing this "breaking news" with the rest of us was. But if it makes your boat float screaming about this "lie" I never told, please continue with it. It's not important - just like it isn't important anymore what the thread purpose was. I'm looking for real news, not grammar lessons.

    Have a great day and feel free to get in the last word - it looks like you need it more than I do. I don't care. Happy Friday!
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #215
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,461

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
    Because its their opinion, just like its their opinion that he was murdered.
    Doesn't that seem to you to be a weird opinion. Saying his shoes were not his, maybe but that the shoes were 2 sizes too small is a little specific. Somebody would have had to be very close to the body to see that before the shoes disappeared.

  6. #216
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,668

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    It isn't a lie, dear. I honestly had no idea what purpose this thread had. I got distracted by your grammar and etymology lessons.
    You don't seem to understand. When certain folks don't have a good way to rebut an argument or simply disagree with you but are too damned lazy to rebut the argument they choose to engage in a debate over semantics and call you a liar. It's a way of "winning" an argument without ever discussing the topic at hand.

  7. #217
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,887

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Doesn't that seem to you to be a weird opinion. Saying his shoes were not his, maybe but that the shoes were 2 sizes too small is a little specific. Somebody would have had to be very close to the body to see that before the shoes disappeared.
    When in grief, you will believe anything but the truth.

  8. #218
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I guess you didn't understand it the first half dozen or so times I posted it, so let's try again.

    You repeatedly pointed out that the word "lynch" has nothing to do with race. I assumed you were doing it because you want to say that the word "lynch" in the headline had nothing to do with race. I happen to disagree with you that the link in the OP has nothing to do with race, which is the bull**** I was talking about.

    So until you explained you weren't posting that "lynch" had nothing to do with race but instead you kept posting it because....well, I still don't know why you kept posting it actually, but it doesn't matter.

    I didn't tell any lies, dear. I completely had no idea what your purpose in sharing this "breaking news" with the rest of us was. But if it makes your boat float screaming about this "lie" I never told, please continue with it. It's not important - just like it isn't important anymore what the thread purpose was. I'm looking for real news, not grammar lessons.

    Have a great day and feel free to get in the last word - it looks like you need it more than I do. I don't care. Happy Friday!
    translation: you posted a lie, and still cant back up that lie so you continue to deflect.

    the best part, EVEN if i chose to humor your deflection and dishonest back pedal I can always refer to post 34 waaaaaaaaaaay before the lynch topic really even came up. Post 34 was DIRECTLY to you and it said:

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    weird, can you point out where i said this story definitely has nothing to do with race? This COULD easily be a race related incident.
    I said the word LYNCH in itself has nothing to do with race, glad I could help clear up your mistake, you're welcome.
    and now in post 189 you are claiming you still didn't know? Sorry that lie doesnt float. It sinks and fails just like your other lie.

    Your post gets destroyed and facts win again. ANd thanks its always a great day catching posters lying. Happy Holidays!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •