Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 218

Thread: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

  1. #151
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,296

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    repeating this lie will never make it true, its been proven wrong by 10 dictionaries, 20+ posts and multiple posters
    a LEGAL crime is not needed for a lynching
    facts win again
    IIRC, nowhere in Luftwaffe's posts was their any mention of a, "legal", crime being necessary to qualify as a lynching.

    I think the best thing for you and your ilk to do, is to stop trying to racialized the English language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #152
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    If I was you, I'd give up. You're dealing with a guy who's 18 years old and thinks he knows everything there is to know about everything. You cleaned his clock in that discussion. He'll be on to some new cause next.
    I know but watching people argue against facts is my second favorite thing here, its hilarious and awesome!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    "multiple posters"

    argumentum ad populum is a fallacy.

    the dictionary definition agreed with me as it stated that someone is executed without "LEGAL trial" and the only time someone goes to legal trial in regards to having committed a crime is when they commit a legal crime not any other crime.
    ZERO dictionaries agreed with you, ENGLISH 101
    legal trial doesnt mean LEGAL crime is simply meant THEY JUDGED HIM with no legal trial not that there was a legal crime committed
    again 10 dictionaries(including the ones you used), 20+ posts and multiple posters all prove your statement false

    if you disagree then stop dodging my question, i am DIRECTLY CHALLENGING YOU to answer and I bet you dodge it again lol

    here is an scenario:
    a black man is hung by a group of white people, they hung him for dating a white woman

    here is my statement:
    this in fact can be called a lynching

    Here is my question:
    is my statement true? YES or NO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #154
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    1.)IIRC, nowhere in Luftwaffe's posts was their any mention of a, "legal", crime being necessary to qualify as a lynching.
    2.)I think the best thing for you and your ilk to do, is to stop trying to racialized the English language.
    1.) 100% false he just did it again for like the 10th time in post 150 lol
    2.) good think i didn't do that, lynching can exist without race as i pointed out to a poster who claimed otherwise earlier
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #155
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ZERO dictionaries agreed with you, ENGLISH 101
    legal trial doesnt mean LEGAL crime is simply meant THEY JUDGED HIM with no legal trial not that there was a legal crime committed
    again 10 dictionaries(including the ones you used), 20+ posts and multiple posters all prove your statement false

    if you disagree then stop dodging my question, i am DIRECTLY CHALLENGING YOU to answer and I bet you dodge it again lol

    here is an scenario:
    a black man is hung by a group of white people, they hung him for dating a white woman

    here is my statement:
    this in fact can be called a lynching

    Here is my question:
    is my statement true? YES or NO
    No need to dodge your question, I had answered it from the beginning. No, False. It's just a murder (which is no less severe mind you).

    You say dictionaries agree with you and then say ENGLISH 101. If that is what you consider evidence then whatever.

    Again, resorting to citing other posters is committing the argumentum ad populum logical fallacy.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  6. #156
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,875

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    If there were shoes that were 2 sizes too small and they disappeared, and the information didn't come LE, where did the family get that information?
    Read the articles in the OP, that information is attributed to the family, not the authorities.

    The local authorities were interviewed for the stories, because there are statements attributed to them, but nothing related to "discrepancies" in belt ownership or shoe size. If there was anything to the claims, don't you think the multiple reporters would have actually asked, on record, for an official response?

  7. #157
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    No, False. It's just a murder (which is no less severe mind you).
    thank you!
    Thank you for proving how severely uneducated you are on this topic. NOBODY honest and educated agrees with you including 10 dictionaries

    is there ANYBODY that agrees with the factually proven false and wrong answer above . . . anybody? . . even ONE person . . . ?

    and if so please provide and facts that make the 10 dictionaries wrong . . .

    just to refresh

    here is an scenario:
    a black man is hung by a group of white people, they hung him for dating a white woman

    here is my statement:
    this in fact can be called a lynching

    Here is my question:
    is my statement true? YES or NO

    Here is his answer:
    No, False.

    does ANYBODY agree with this false answer and can anyone post ONE single fact that makes his answer not false?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #158
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,875

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    I can't believe the majority of the 158 posts on this topic is debating the proper definition of a hypothetical situation.

  9. #159
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you!
    Thank you for proving how severely uneducated you are on this topic. NOBODY honest and educated agrees with you including 10 dictionaries

    is there ANYBODY that agrees with the factually proven false and wrong answer above . . . anybody? . . even ONE person . . . ?

    and if so please provide and facts that make the 10 dictionaries wrong . . .

    just to refresh

    here is an scenario:
    a black man is hung by a group of white people, they hung him for dating a white woman

    here is my statement:
    this in fact can be called a lynching

    Here is my question:
    is my statement true? YES or NO

    Here is his answer:
    No, False.

    does ANYBODY agree with this false answer and can anyone post ONE single fact that makes his answer not false?
    Argumentum ad populum and argumentum ad nauseum.

    At this point you should give up debating, every post is littered with logical fallacies.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  10. #160
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: N.C. teen's hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Argumentum ad populum and argumentum ad nauseum.

    At this point you should give up debating, every post is littered with logical fallacies.
    translation: you still got nothing and are deflecting lol
    facts win again

    facts and dictionaries > your proven wrong opinions
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •